4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

ryzakai

Nov 28, 2018
There`s a lot of bugs preventing you to progress in this version, i did a custom save and unlocked Mia scenes,as far as i can tell you can get all the house girls scenes in this save, however i would suggest not trying to progress futher in the story.So if you just want to see new scene for yourself View attachment Save01.rar here it is.

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
I think i have gotten myself into a softlock... When the biker girl sneaks into the horse stable at night and doyle wakes you up and tells you to get outside with a raincoat i cant actually go anywhere. When im outside the house and try to go into the rain mc just says "i dont want to get wet" even though the raincoat is on, and when i try to go back inside the house doyle sais "NO!".... anyone know what im doing wrong? ... :S
The jump and the labels are not correct in the source code. I fixed that for my game, but to have it either I have to uploaad it or you have to decompile the game and I can send the fixed event.
Well or rather wait until the devs fixed it ^^

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
wait wait wait, what's this merchant thing in the notes? I might not have played this for some time, but I don't remember any merchant...
I haven't played this since something like 0.8, but I remember the merchant.

If the game is a bit disorganized right now, I will wait for the next version.

Ragnar_Rykkel

Jan 4, 2018
Been trying to find the song Dr Bones that you can play in the game, but no luck, sounds stupid I know, but anyone been able to find it?
Just want to find it for fun

senss

Sep 2, 2019
this is the second RGSS3 game i cant get to launch. the window pops up and then just disappears again, the second game that wont launch is "lolitagonewild". i have tried googling the issue, but all i find is outdatet information which i have also tried. anyone have any clues as to what is wrong? windows 10 pro and HW is 6700k nvidia 1080 32gb ram and have these games on a hdd

EDIT: SOLVED
https://f95zone.to/threads/issues-launching-rgss3-games.85272/#post-5957826

Last edited:

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
I haven't been here for a little while but I've seen some thing about sprits busts and art ect. has been changed and that's scaring me since I liked the look of the models that's shown in the OP so can someone tell me which characters have been changed (unless it was the art for all the models then well damn).

ShirouryuuAkihito

Apr 18, 2018
this is the second RGSS3 game i cant get to launch. the window pops up and then just disappears again, the second game that wont launch is "lolitagonewild". i have tried googling the issue, but all i find is outdatet information which i have also tried. anyone have any clues as to what is wrong? windows 10 pro and HW is 6700k nvidia 1080 32gb ram and have these games on a hdd
Dude give me your pc!! Holy mother of components!

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes