4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

heroes88ita

Jun 13, 2017
fucking BUG!!!!
just downloaded the ver 0.17...the files of 0.16.1 not works anymore...but there is at least a savegame in the 20th spot...
when mia arrives with dad...but at last for me just when dad is introducing mia the game freeze and sayonara...
i m not gonna restart everything again
BUG BUG BUG BUG BUG BUG

forpor4

May 3, 2020
fucking BUG!!!!
just downloaded the ver 0.17...the files of 0.16.1 not works anymore...but there is at least a savegame in the 20th spot...
when mia arrives with dad...but at last for me just when dad is introducing mia the game freeze and sayonara...
i m not gonna restart everything again
BUG BUG BUG BUG BUG BUG
Read the changelog. Doc said that previous version save files wont work anymore cuz of the new coding or smth.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Are you sure? Because the 'memory' section when you click on the desk late at night replays scenes, which sure sounds like a gallery to me.
It's not a very GOOD one due to each character only seeming to have one scene unlocked for me, but it's still a gallery. A gallery in severe need of being updated.
When people talk about a Gallery, it's always one that contains and replays EVERY scene in the game, that's why the game doesn't really have a gallery or if we're being extremely specific, the game doesn't contain a full gallery like most games.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
This is not a new scene. It's been around at least since release .15.

That section is for the State change and in Martha's case, the dog scene in the basement as well. So in a sense, it is a Gallery, but of very limited content. It will also show the Merchant Sex scene, both Violet sex scenes (if you choose her in the second event), and the sex with Officer Jules (if you choose her in the second event instead of Violet). I'm not sure but it might include Mia and Doggo in the cemetery, but I'm not sure.

I don't think it makes any difference at this point in the releases, but does anyone know if there's something about who the MC loses his virginity to?
Not right now, but eventually it may matter.

Reactions: Caeir

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
how do you get the merchant scenes?
After a certain point (I'm not aware when, forgot to take notes on that), at midnight, there should be a shiny spot in the studio. It is a book that you can sell to her. First time you only grope her tits, as she's checking it, next time she takes it and you can fuck her tits.

l0g1t3ch

Jul 28, 2019
i got a bug... when Doyle call you at night about a girl enter in House (velvet) and you take Raincoat, you cant continue after exit from house.

You got that random text when you try exit on rainy days.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Save 20 in the files is broken, after dialogue new girls ai does not trigger and game just stops responding
jo boys i have a problem when i'm talking to dad out in the garden and he says that he is picking up Mia my game freezes and nothing happens anymore. View attachment 1240628
make sure are you playing the latest version provided here.
It's a bug 0.17 has, this will be fixed in the hotfix dropping either today or tomorrow.
Also the save included is broken, go to page 803 and search for a post by me near the end of the page, I included the fixed savefile the Doc provided for after her arrival, since it's bugged (as in, you won't be able to see her new intro for now, so don't bother trying to do other stuff to try to see it).

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
this is the second RGSS3 game i cant get to launch. the window pops up and then just disappears again, the second game that wont launch is "lolitagonewild". i have tried googling the issue, but all i find is outdatet information which i have also tried. anyone have any clues as to what is wrong? windows 10 pro and HW is 6700k nvidia 1080 32gb ram and have these games on a hdd
Is the game.exe file inside a folder with weird or special characters like ""#$%/()="? Some apps don't work properly like that. Also make sure the address doesn't exceed 255 characters long.

Rhisis

May 19, 2019
It's a bug 0.17 has, this will be fixed in the hotfix dropping either today or tomorrow.
Also the save included is broken, go to page 803 and search for a post by me near the end of the page, I included the fixed savefile the Doc provided for after her arrival, since it's bugged (as in, you won't be able to see her new intro for now, so don't bother trying to do other stuff to try to see it).
yep im playing from the beginning but, better jump to the page 803 :ROFLMAO: thanks

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Save file with galery unlocked please?
Do anyone have full save file for all characters ? pls share with me pls ?
Currently it's impossible to progress properly, people have reported softlocks and crashes after some scenes are triggered, so a completed save is impossible as is and a "Full Save" has always been a lie since there's no way to obtain all the scenes in a single savefile unless you mod it.
I gotchu on the saves fam, just wait for the hotfixes to drop so I can start making them.
How do you trigger All Mia scenes?
Don't know her current points limit, but make sure to max her out (Use the "Spend the day with..." option before you wake up and after she arrives, but download the savefile in page 803 cause her intro is bugged), then interact with her in different times of the day.

She uses the bathroom downstairs in the morning, hangs out with the dog in the graveyard during the afternoon, if you take a bath during the evening she will come inside and for the sex, I don't know yet but it's probably at midnight.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes