4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Ragnar_Rykkel

Jan 4, 2018
Putting a bugfix release behind a paywall what a scumbag move
Not really a scumbag move, he made the game, he can set the rules, if that desperate then should just pay those 3 dollar.
Or simply wait, doesn't kill you waiting that small amount of time.
A tactic that encourages people to donate their money, so he can continue making the game.
Dude has to earn that somehow, and make those that donate feel at least a little bit special, keeps them paying, if everyone get same treatment, some would stop donating, since no point in it. People love feeling special

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
here save data with all the items of the game ( i saved right when the motor girl event start)
When I load the save, it bugs and doesnt let me out into the rain. Can u post a save in the morning so that I can check out the merchant scenes?

Reactions: lad1

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Currently it's impossible to progress properly, people have reported softlocks and crashes after some scenes are triggered, so a completed save is impossible as is and a "Full Save" has always been a lie since there's no way to obtain all the scenes in a single savefile unless you mod it.
I gotchu on the saves fam, just wait for the hotfixes to drop so I can start making them.

Don't know her current points limit, but make sure to max her out (Use the "Spend the day with..." option before you wake up and after she arrives, but download the savefile in page 803 cause her intro is bugged), then interact with her in different times of the day.

She uses the bathroom downstairs in the morning, hangs out with the dog in the graveyard during the afternoon, if you take a bath during the evening she will come inside and for the sex, I don't know yet but it's probably at midnight.
Mia sex was in the afternoon, and I think her maximum Curious are 50. Thank you for the dog in the graveyard hint, no wonder I still saw 1 missing Mia scene in David dream room

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
If you decide to play from the start I think you will get a very annoying when Mia arrive because for some reason the Dad got stuck and won't move so I think you should save before that to happen and wait for Doc bugfix or go to page 803 to take a save that goes pass that bug
Yeah, I'll wait for the Bugfix. Just incase something else is also bugged. I trust the Dev, since I've been playing the game for years now, but there's no telling what else be wrong. I haven't tried Mia stuff since she first entered the game. I think I'll be alright waiting a bit longer. Hopefully It's resolved soon though.

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
has anyone figured out how to trigger the second interaction with the merchant? I have not been able to get the book to spawn.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes