4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

INFERNO!@#$

Nov 2, 2018
in the first jules/cop event the mc refuses to go out of the house saying he doesnt want to get wet and doyle says no when i try to go in the house and im stuck there without anywhere to go can someone please help?

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
in the first jules/cop event the mc refuses to go out of the house saying he doesnt want to get wet and doyle says no when i try to go in the house and im stuck there without anywhere to go can someone please help?
It's a bug, apparently it's fixed in 0.17.1 (already available in here).

rev2020

Oct 16, 2019
At the rate the game is progressing, it would be much nicer to actually add new content rather than reworking previous scenes...It really feels like the game is stuck into an endless loop o_O
wtf are you saying?
no new scenes in this update?

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
Really now? I have to replay the whole game to unlock the scenes because my previous saves is incompatible?

Guess I'm done with this one

Reactions: supersomeone

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I just downloaded the latest version earlier today and guess I have to download it again:):).........Anyway, thank you....is there by any chance a patch so i dont have to downloading it again
Nope, every hotfix needs a full download.

NeutralHatred

Aug 9, 2020
Really now? I have to replay the whole game to unlock the scenes because my previous saves is incompatible?

Guess I'm done with this one
The overall code was changed/updated. I'm no good with coding either but I'm fully aware that changing the base of the program, saves won't work as they were based on old code. I like that he is willing to update the coding to make it more stable or just overall better. Your negativity is must come from ignorance.

Rock&Rule

Mar 15, 2019
The Mia scene has been a long time coming. All her scenes getting reworked is no surprise if you follow roadmap. Bones has updated the other women in the past couple updates as well to bring the game to a better point. The reworked and new scenes have been great but that is just my opinion. He's also made a good number of changes to the game itself giving a lot more choices to what content you want.

Hopefully we will see some story progression in the next update or two. Once all the basic reworks are finished if they aren't now.

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
Does nobody care about the merchant scenes or does nobody else know how to trigger them? Ive been trying for the last two hours and cannot figure it out.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes