4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
Anyone have a quick answer on how to trigger the next merchant interaction after the knife?

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Anyone have a quick answer on how to trigger the next merchant interaction after the knife?
After a certain point (I'm not aware when, forgot to take notes on that, my bad), at midnight, there should be a shiny spot in the studio. It is a book that you can sell to her. First time you only grope her tits, as she's checking it, next time she takes it and you can fuck her tits.

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
After a certain point (I'm not aware when, forgot to take notes on that, my bad), at midnight, there should be a shiny spot in the studio. It is a book that you can sell to her. First time you only grope her tits, as she's checking it, next time she takes it and you can fuck her tits.
I have been trying to figure out what you need to do to trigger the book to appear, but so far have not been able to figure it out. I have been trying to zoom through to just see the merchant scenes so maybe I need to continue further into the normal story for it to trigger. If you figure it out lmk, I will keep advancing and see if that solves it.

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

puffmutter

Aug 29, 2019
Read the changelog. Doc said that previous version save files wont work anymore cuz of the new coding or smth.
This was (I think) said within release of version V16.1! So it should possible to load saves from V0.16.1 in V0.17

Text from subscribestar for V0.16.2.1:
-YOU NO LONGER NEED THE RTP PACKAGE FOR BUILD 0.16 AND UP!
-IMPORTANT: SAVE-FILES OLDER THAN 0.15 ARE INCOMPATIBLE!!

Last edited:
Jul 13, 2017
This was (I think) said within release of version V16.1! So it should possible to load saves from V0.16.1 in V0.17

Text from subscribestar for V0.16.2.1:
-YOU NO LONGER NEED THE RTP PACKAGE FOR BUILD 0.16 AND UP!
-IMPORTANT: SAVE-FILES OLDER THAN 0.15 ARE INCOMPATIBLE!!
Doc's notes for 0.17= due to the amount of code chances in this build, previous savefiles are no longer compatible. Also due to the code changes, there is a high chances of bug i might have miss. If you found one, please report it."

READ THE CHANGELOG!

Ellioto

Sep 26, 2017
hey dudes im stuck not being able to get the ring, i unlocked the attic got and sold the dagger but the chest in the middle (which i assume contains the ring) wont open and Doyle makes no mention of it

puffmutter

Aug 29, 2019
Doc's notes for 0.17= due to the amount of code chances in this build, previous savefiles are no longer compatible. Also due to the code changes, there is a high chances of bug i might have miss. If you found one, please report it."

READ THE CHANGELOG!
You're right. But of course I don't scrolled completely through the changes of V0.17. It should be better to place such an important info at the top of the changelog. ;)

rfsniper

Nov 25, 2017
when in the first Cop/Thief event, I am unable to walk into the rain nor go back in the house. Is there some variable I can alter with the RPG save edit mod?

darkhentai

Oct 25, 2017
where are the link with all the gif's and all the image that are not in the game? like lucile with doggo ect...

emiru_sama

Mar 28, 2020
I am happy to finally really see an update.
This game is really worth waiting for.
Say no to people that will try to use old saves and not play this one more time!
Old saves deleted, off to page one :KEK:

Darkku

May 25, 2017
hey dudes im stuck not being able to get the ring, i unlocked the attic got and sold the dagger but the chest in the middle (which i assume contains the ring) wont open and Doyle makes no mention of it
here save data with all the items of the game ( i saved right when the motor girl event start)

Reactions: none300
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes