4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Bruh54123

Jun 2, 2020
The mind palace isn't working for me. The circle for it stopped showing up. Is this supposed to happen? Is it fixable? I'm currently in 17.1.

Markuss

Apr 4, 2018
Just downloaded the 17.1 update that's even worse might have to abandon this game judging by what i'm reading from others
and the bug in 17.0 and 17.1

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
Missing graphics, still? Stopped playing the previous update, because this kept happening. Now I'm starting all over with v0.17.1 because old saves don't work, and almost right away... Screenshot 2021-06-11 143904.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: TrialRagnarok

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Damn! Many people are very pissed when the update didn't live up to expectation, honestly to say I did think it would be nice if Doc add some other not implemented feature that still haven't been add yet like morning Yoga with both Martha and Luciel and some interact option in the dining table
But at the same time I did waiting for Mia and the merchant for 6 month, I'm satisfied with Mia new sex event and the rework animation variations of her old scenes. Same with the merchant, she look much more beautiful and hotter even though I want to have even just 1 new sex event with her. Maybe I'm just simply greedy and want more but right now I had to accept and happy with what I got from Doc

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
Damn! Many people are very pissed when the update didn't live up to expectation, honestly to say I did think it would be nice if Doc add some other not implemented feature that still haven't been add yet like morning Yoga with both Martha and Luciel and some interact option in the dining table
But at the same time I did waiting for Mia and the merchant for 6 month, I'm satisfied with Mia new sex event and the rework animation variations of her old scenes. Same with the merchant, she look much more beautiful and hotter even though I want to have even just 1 new sex event with her. Maybe I'm just simply greedy and want more but right now I had to accept and happy with what I got from Doc
how did u get the merchant scenes?

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
how did u get the merchant scenes?
You just following the Guide in page 143, it was the same with this new update https://f95zone.to/threads/bones-tales-the-manor-v0-17-1-dr-bones.8918/page-143#post-1014580
Grope: Go speak to her in the morning (right after you wake up) then at night when you are given the option to get out of bed go down to the library and search the book case that has a sparkle, take the book from it. Once you've done that go back to the merchant the next day and talk to her.

Tit Fuck: The day after you get the grope scene go back to the merchant and talk to her.
But before that did you do the first time trading with her yet? The trade for the knife in exchange for the sleeping pills to drug Martha?

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes