4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
pretty sure its because I cannot get marthas state event to trigger. I got the ring to tell me to go to the basement to talk to doyle, but I cannot get the blowjob to trigger to apparently get the state event to trigger. Is there something I need to do with doyle once I go and talk to his physical body in the basement?
You CAN'T get the state if Mc is a virgin... tell you what, give me your savefile and I'll check what is the problem.

Last edited:

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
I don't think the issue is nearly as much that it's not Martha or Lucile so much as people aren't as interested in titless children like Mia. Personally, I'd be happy to see other girls get updates if they were at all interesting.
Funny enough... that's MAINLY the issue. Martha and Lucile are the favorites for most, That I know.

And 'bout your personal tastes... yeah... personal tastes, everyone has them... and that includes me... the guy who is making the game.

Drake Tungsten

Apr 26, 2018
Funny enough... that's MAINLY the issue. Martha and Lucile are the favorites for most, That I know.

And 'bout your personal tastes... yeah... personal tastes, everyone has them... and that includes me... the guy who is making the game.
Thank you for your hardwork! I appreciate your tastes very much.

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
You CAN'T get the state if Mc is a virgin... tell you what, give me your savefile and I'll check what is the problem.
I appreciate the extra mile you are going but I don't need all that. I found someone elses save file on a previous page and just went from where it started. I liked the new scenes, I think the reworks show a much higher quality art style.

rawr52

May 23, 2019
I appreciate most of your tastes. You don't need to be so defensive. I'm just discussing the issue. You've made a great game and I'm sure you have a ton of great things to come. I merely mean to point out a better understanding of your community. Taunting people for not liking your update is just not very understanding.

Jun 11, 2021
Привет Ребята,
я включил все опции, кроме сцены с женщинами-полицейскими и т. Д., А также опцию "спать ночью" с Мартой...
может быть, это просто случайность получить его? я снимал с ней все сцены...

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019

Personally I don't have a problem with any of your tastes, otherwise I wouldn't have given this game a chance. It might be slightly weird with the bestiality but that didn't stop me from including that option into my playthrough. I'm a guy who prefers to see everything a game has to offer as long as it doesn't cross any lines I have such as hurting innocent women, which is something I can't stomach.

sharpys

May 21, 2017

At least you know that many of us has more mature tastes.

crampbootz

Apr 12, 2019
I gotta say, reading these last 20-25 pages since the update has surely been an emotional roller-coaster like no other. I'm honestly amazed with TrialRagnarok's work (and everyone else's, of course) to help those asking the same questions page after page lmao. Nonetheless I'm excited to see this lovely game getting an update, can't wait to get into this piece of art once more.

Betelgeza

Jan 25, 2019
Why we need 'Graphics' folder in download when almost nothing from there used in game? This cost about 100MB.

Titivillus

Apr 23, 2018
Ah, so sad the saves are not compatible now, please if anyone has saves at end game or braching paths for the girls i apreciate it.

ShirouryuuAkihito

Apr 18, 2018
I need help plz.......During the first night scene with the diamond thief , i am wearing raincoat but still saying "i do not want to get wet" and doesnot go out...what to do?

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes