4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

kageri

Jan 21, 2019
have 17.1 fixed mia introduction freeze ?

Edit: It did, nvm.

[FIXES]
* (FIXED) MIA'S ARRIVAL FREEZE.
* (FIXED) "SPEND THE DAY" MAXING STATS
* (FIXED) LUCILE'S COSPLAY SCENES CAN NO LONGER BE REPLAYD INDEFINITELY.
* (FIXED) BALD MC BUST IN LUCILE'S "SNIFF" EVENT.
* (FIXED) JULES&VELVET ACT1 GETTING STUCK IN FRONT OF HOUSE.
* (FIXED) CHARACTERS BOOK FREEZE WHILE WATCHING MERCHANT BUST.

[OTHER]
*REMOVED SOME OBSOLETE GRAPHICS

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Oseo Bones since you are here at the moment looking of this thread
i am old player since the start but what trigger me is questioning if you planning to add a doubloe ''mom'' scene with the doyle ghost mom backing and posses martha and we have a double ''scene'' in one act
sry the english this was my question very very long ago when you release the old photo of doyle mom and sister
just image how good will be if we have a future double mom scene also double sister :p
sry the bad english :censored:
thank you for the update no matter who characters update come i aways play from 0 angain its a good game we have here...
I can't answer that question without spoiling future plot... So... This kinda serves as an answer.

people complaining about not getting an update

vs

people complaining about the new update's content

WHO WOULD WIN?
No one... no one will win... also no one will lose. But it will go down as one of (if not) the most unnecessary battles in history.

well, it was finally updated, but I am not interested anymore, sorry

It's like when you are looking for a girl and she doesn't even want to give you the time, and when you are no longer interested, there she appears as if by magic behind you

Hmm.. is not like I want you to be interested or anything! You baka!!!

justin4894

Apr 23, 2020
I can't answer that question without spoiling future plot... So... This kinda serves as an answer.

No one... no one will win... also no one will lose. But it will go down as one of (if not) the most unnecessary battles in history.

Hmm.. is not like I want you to be interested or anything! You baka!!!

haha obviusly I was lying, I eyaculated three times before download the game bro!

Jack9000

Sep 26, 2018
a lot of people seem to not like mia i wonder why i think shes cute and i peronally liked the update sure there was only one new scene with mia but its a great scene i just hope to see more stuff like this sooner rather than later

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes