4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Oseo Bones
Should I just start a new game, because the save provided seems to be faulty, because when dad goes to get Mia, he just stops and I can't do anything else.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Why ya'll keep asking for a savefile when you can spend aprox 30mins of play time by skipping dialog to get to the character special condition route then make 2 saves for different female states and move on with the scenes LOL?!

and you call the dev lazy for giving updates but turns out you people are the lazy ones by not playing the game at all properly xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Why ya'll keep asking for a savefile when you can spend aprox 30mins of play time by skipping dialog to get to the character special condition route then make 2 saves for different female states and move on with the scenes LOL?!

and you call the dev lazy for giving updates but turns out you people are the lazy ones by not playing the game at all properly xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
It's easier to ask, especially if you don't at least say "please" at the end. Come on, man. We're all children here, are we not?

Reactions: cocomiel1

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
no, the utility room, in the walkthrough it says you can find the master key there
Ahhh, my bad, then. Already tried to enter the bathroom while Martha is taking a bath, right? You need to have Doyle (the ghost) with you, try to enter and he'll mention about the Master Key, then interact with the door to the room right in fron of Martha's room while he's still with you, he'll unlock it and then inspect the night desk.

h0lym0ly

Mar 3, 2019
Ahhh, my bad, then. Already tried to enter the bathroom while Martha is taking a bath, right? You need to have Doyle (the ghost) with you, try to enter and he'll mention about the Master Key, then interact with the door to the room right in fron of Martha's room while he's still with you, he'll unlock it and then inspect the night desk.
thanks a lot

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
what is v 17.1 update?
Whenever you see the version an a .1 or any other number (For example, 0.17.1) that means the game received a hotfix/bugfix. More often than not, they're necessary for the game to work properly or at least be playable to completion with little to non-consequential errors.

In short, you need it unless you want to get stuck.

h0lym0ly

Mar 3, 2019
game freezes when dad talks about half sister, nothing i press works reloading the game also doesnt help.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
game freezes when dad talks about half sister, nothing i press works reloading the game also doesnt help.
You're playing version 0.17.1? Those bugs are apparently fixed in that version. Check at the title screen, on top of the logo there should be a scrolling text that says the version you're playing, if it's 0.17, delete it (minus your file) and download the latest version, then put your file in the folder where the "game.exe" file and load.

h0lym0ly

Mar 3, 2019
You're playing version 0.17.1? Those bugs are apparently fixed in that version. Check at the title screen, on top of the logo there should be a scrolling text that says the version you're playing, if it's 0.17, delete it (minus your file) and download the latest version, then put your file in the folder where the "game.exe" file and load.
omg i feel so stupid

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes