4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Can some of you tell me how the guide is holding up so far? From what the changelog is showing me, it seems like the vast majority of the content is just reworks, therefore I don't have to update the guide for those scenes, as well as additional scenes that I don't need to include into the guide, such as the Mia introduction rework. I'll be updating the guide later (midnight now and I'm tired lol) but you guy should be able to figure everything out with what is currently in the guide and using your head while reading the changelog too.

I'd also like to mention that I found it funny how poor Trial probably took up 1/3 of all the comments for the past 40ish pages, keep up the good work!
Your Guide hold up very well without the need to change much beside adding Mia sex event, it happen during Afternoon and after all the bathroom hand/blowjob in the morning and evening and thighjob in the night to unblock it

Jan 7, 2020
New Update not supporting previous version saves is the lamest thing ever. shows how incompetent this guy is. That's why it takes 6 months for a little update. Because he has to start from ZERO every single f**king time.

Last edited:
Reactions: blulaz and dantez
Feb 27, 2020
New Update not supporting previous version saves is the lamest thing. shows how competent the guy is. That's why it takes 6 months for a little update. Because he has to start from ZERO every single f**king time.
With all due respect, it was known for quite a while now that the main point of this update was reworking the base code. That way it wouldnt be necesary to rework bits of it every single update (Precisely what you're complaining about!!). It was also known that neither saves wouldnt work, nor we would get an impressive amount of content bc of this. This update was code related first and foremost.

Please understand that a game in continuous development will experience, well, changes; both in content and story, as well as in the code itself. Just like every other project. Hardly anything to be surprised/dissapointed about.

Moreover. The game includes a save where you can access the reworked content inmediately, so im not sure what the main problem is, given that you dont HAVE to play everything all over again lmao, no it doesnt. v17.1 has no save files, my bad. Not only that, as of right now there are people in the community working their asses off to provide with full saves as quickly as possible.

Last edited:

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
With all due respect, it was known for quite a while now that the main point of this update was reworking the base code. That way it wouldnt be necesary to rework bits of it every single update (Precisely what you're complaining about!!). It was also known that neither saves wouldnt work, nor we would get an impressive amount of content bc of this. This update was code related first and foremost.

Please understand that a game in continuous development will experience, well, changes; both in content and story, as well as in the code itself. Just like every other project. Hardly anything to be surprised/dissapointed about.

Moreover. The game includes a save where you can access the reworked content inmediately, so im not sure what the main problem is, given that you dont HAVE to play everything all over again. Not only that, as of right now there are people in the community working their asses off to provide with full saves as quickly as possible.
So if i'm not wrong, there is no changes with the exception of coding right? Because the last update that i have downloaded was i believe almost one year ago (when he have problems with patreon).

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
So if i'm not wrong, there is no changes with the exception of coding right? Because the last update that i have downloaded was i believe almost one year ago (when he have problems with patreon).
As for content in itself, completely new (as in not before this update) the Mia sex scene, besides that, Mia's arrival and scenes have been redone, as well as the Merchant's.

Reactions: AlexTorch

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
As for content in itself, completely new (as in not before this update) the Mia sex scene, besides that, Mia's arrival and scenes have been redone, as well as the Merchant's.
Thank you very much, i believe the last scene of the old update was with Martha in the living room. Do you know if the new updates will need to start all over again or he finished with the rework?

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Thank you very much, i believe the last scene of the old update was with Martha in the living room. Do you know if the new updates will need to start all over again or he finished with the rework?
As far as reworks... I think they're done? Not completely sure. As for the code, I'm not sure either how viable it will be that the saves of this version are gonna work for the next one, but I'm hopeful that they won't break. One can only wait and see.

• Red Heart

Sgt028

Dec 17, 2020
On the one hand I am disappointed with the content of this update, I expected more after 6 or 7 months. But I'm glad the Dr hasn't abandoned the project, I don't know about his personal life to demand constant updates. I'm more disappointed than happy, I don't know of other 2d games with animations as good as this game.

DmSt4r69

Feb 25, 2018
Why complain? Mr.Bones will continue this project even you do not give him a tip. Have faith to Mr.Bones, he is just like us with personal life and problems but I know he will finish this great game no matter what

Reactions: ross_oneri and Fyo

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
You need to start over again because old saves did not work with all the codes changing, but Doc did including saves in the download for old players like me and you to skip to the new content. About rework Doc said he won't rework those that he has done so in this one and the old version 0.16 but he will rework the rest, basically if you encounter any event that have the sign "Placeholder" popped out then 100% for sure he will be working on to replace them

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes