4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

MachrMB

Feb 2, 2019
Here are my saves for 0.17.1. I believe I have everything unlocked and save #1 is everything I've done so far. There are a few others but it isn't extensive. As I said above, though, the gallery seems bugged for my first save and the after bath sex scene won't appear.

#1: Main one with everything unlocked.
#2: Martha's state scene
#3: Lucille's state scene
#4: Vera's state scene
#5: First diamond thief night
#6: Second night; saved just before offering diamonds.
HOw can I enter mind place in night in yours saves? It did not show the ring around the table in my room.

Reactions: triscuits

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
I dont know if this is a bug or what but if you choose to spend the day with any of the girls instead of getting +5 points they get maxed

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Ehm, any1 has a walkthrough for the latest version? Thanks infront.
Guide at the end of page 143, beside Mia new content the rest are simply rework without any change in event so it will help you unblocking all the old scenes. Mia new event was her first time sex during afternoon and will unblock after completing all the blow/hand/thighjob variants in morning, evening and night

Reactions: krchmar

krchmar

Jun 19, 2017
Guide at the end of page 143, beside Mia new content the rest are simply rework without any change in event so it will help you unblocking all the old scenes. Mia new event was her first time sex during afternoon and will unblock after completing all the blow/hand/thighjob variants in morning, evening and night
Thanx my man!

Reactions: thevoid089

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
I think i'll wait for 0.17.2.

Beside the floating head while you talk to Lucile in the afternoon, 2 cats also spawned in the living room in the afternoon.

Also i saw in a previous post mentioned about a broken gallery.

So yea, it's better to wait for 0.17.2 to adjust those bugs 1st.

ShirouryuuAkihito

Apr 18, 2018
I have the same issue. Did you figure a way around it?
Noo i tried messing with the variables...it didnt work...i will check the 0.17.1 ver..if there is still that problem i will try out with the hooks in data.
so if i can say make it so that the scene already happened then it might get solved cause a somewhat similar thing happened with another game.

A way would be to have the maximum desire stat during the day but before sleeping save the game then edit the save file with very less desire,arousal,guilt,trust stats (say 10) then load the save, go to sleep (the scene will not occur), then in the morning do the same save edit and load process with maximum values for all stats and repeat the process. This way u can play other scenes without trigerring the thief scenes and any other scenes associated with it.

Last edited:

Lubia

Jun 6, 2017
17.1 allows you to step outside in the rain.
but you get stuck again if you try to get inside before talking to the girl in the stables again.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes