4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Sir you have a lot of bugs need to fix.
1. Library - when I go to the library in the afternoon the day rewinds itself to morning everytime I read the Novel.
2. CAT - You'll see 2 cats when resting till afternoon. 1 i n clock the other just walking.
3. Mia - The moment the Father goes down to the gate my game just stuck there unable to move.
3 is already fixed in the 0.17.1 hotfix, most likely you're still on 0.17.

xXAltaiirXx

Jun 6, 2018
I have a bug ... When the biker girl intruides at home and Doyle possess the MC ... Even though he is wearing the raincoat, he doesn't wanna go out and he says this (Below) and I cannot go inside nor get out nor do anything ... Help please ????
1.png

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
It seems I can't trigger the Vera's blowjob scene because the MC always runs to his room whenever he's been caught peeking. Is it a requirement in order to trigger the Vera's barn sex scene? Apparently, I can't trigger that scene either because the MC runs to the hills every time to avoid confronting Vera.

I already have everyone at 70, minus Mia, which shouldn't be a problem to trigger Vera's scenes.

Ps: In the bathroom Vera only gives me a HJ.

Last edited:

Villi X

Jun 12, 2018
Yeah I'm getting the same Jewel glitch, can't go into the rain despite wearing the coat, also when Mia Arrives there is another glitch, when Dad is supposed to get Mia to introduce me to her, he stops part way there and doesn't move.

NeutralHatred

Aug 9, 2020
People need to stop reporting the "can't go out in rain with raincoat" bug. It has been fixed. Stop using 0.17. The OP has 17.1 which fixes it.

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
From the information I seemed to gather here, it seems like my guide currently holds up with everything except I need to add in Mia's first time sex scene to it. Now from what I read it seems like what you need to do is to max out Mia's stats and to have done all the variations of her previous scenes, is this correct? And at what time and what location do you go to find Mia for your first time sex scene? I would appreciate any assistance, thank you.

Note: I'll wait for 17.2 as Doc is working on it and mentioned uploading it soon, in the last page. This way I can avoid some of the bugs that many of you have spammed the thread with. So I won't be working towards updating the guide until then.

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
PSA: Download the latest version, mfs. Stop playing 0.17, 0.17.2 is up, hopefully this way the "I'm stuck in the porch in the Velvet event" reports just stop already.

Thanks for paying attention, no lollygagging, go back to your scheduled fapping time.

pinoybubs98

Aug 6, 2019
Is anyone able to access the reworked merchant scenes? I'm trying but I can't seem to get it. I'm looking for the book to sell her at night but there's no sparkling bookcase. Maybe it's a bug?

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Is anyone able to access the reworked merchant scenes? I'm trying but I can't seem to get it. I'm looking for the book to sell her at night but there's no sparkling bookcase. Maybe it's a bug?
MC needs to be virgin for it to spawn, apparently. Info from the Doc himself. Or was it that he should not be virgin? Forgot where the post was, but I'm 80% he needs to be virgin.

pinoybubs98

Aug 6, 2019
MC needs to be virgin for it to spawn, apparently. Info from the Doc himself. Or was it that he should not be virgin? Forgot where the post was, but I'm 80% he needs to be virgin.
Currently, he is a virgin and i already sold her the dagger. I also maxed my deprivation but there's still no sparkling bookcase in the middle of the night.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Currently, he is a virgin and i already sold her the dagger. I also maxed my deprivation but there's still no sparkling bookcase in the middle of the night.
Try interacting with her again, probably activates a trigger just like when you talk to her for the first time and sets off the quest for the dagger and ring.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes