4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
Game is gud, but it desperately needs one of either:
  1. A gallery viewer to re-watch the different events;
  2. In-game guide/path viewer so that we can adjust and create saves accordingly;
  3. Cheat window to adjust the values in order to trigger the different events for different states;

Smiruk

Dec 1, 2017
Well a save with the good choices for the family before the last version (love for the mom, domination for Vera i think, and fun with the other sister or something, if i remember correctly) would be cool i have no courage to start everything again :/ Thanks!

rfsniper

Nov 25, 2017
Game is gud, but it desperately needs one of either:
  1. A gallery viewer to re-watch the different events;
  2. In-game guide/path viewer so that we can adjust and create saves accordingly;
  3. Cheat window to adjust the values in order to trigger the different events for different states;
There is a gallery in-game but it is bugged where it doesnt show up as an option. You normally access it at night in your bedroom

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
I wish Doc added pregnancy to this game. Edit: also why dont make the mom loose the panties once you are on the passionate route? Or fuck her when she is on the phone and the same goes for the sisters.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: rfsniper

rfsniper

Nov 25, 2017
i dont know why, but there is no arrival of mia
Did you unlock the vacant bedroom on the second floor? In order to do that, you need Doyle with you. Try to enter and MC will say it's locked, at which point Doyle will unlock it for you. Be sure to check out the desk once inside.

NeutralHatred

Aug 9, 2020
HOw can I enter mind place in night in yours saves? It did not show the ring around the table in my room.
I love all these people who come to a forum, which requires you to read, and don't actually read. The gallery is bugged, as I said in the very same comment with the save files. Hopefully 17.2 will fix the few bugs I mentioned and not require new saves again.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Im trying to do this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but I cant do it. Do I need higher points? (Im right at the beggining of the game)
If a scene is not appearing, most likely than not you don't have enough points OR are missing another scene. For saving you time, it's better to use the "Spend the day with..." option until everyone is maxed out. And don't worry, if you get everyone to max points you won't miss scenes, they're just made to speed things a bit by reducing trial and error.

Reactions: randomguy6516265165

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Well a save with the good choices for the family before the last version (love for the mom, domination for Vera i think, and fun with the other sister or something, if i remember correctly) would be cool i have no courage to start everything again :/ Thanks!
Planned to do it, just waiting for all the bugfixes to drop first. Don't wanna put time into creating them and just hit a roadblock :^v

• Red Heart
Reactions: Smiruk

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I love all these people who come to a forum, which requires you to read, and don't actually read. The gallery is bugged, as I said in the very same comment with the save files. Hopefully 17.2 will fix the few bugs I mentioned and not require new saves again.
Welcome to my world, man! A world of insanity where people miss a solution right above their comment.

Misterafro

Nov 2, 2019
I'm not a native english speaker either... And now that I think about it that saying myabe does not works well in english. Thanks for the note.. I will try to be more "neutral" in the future.
Sir you have a lot of bugs need to fix.
1. Library - when I go to the library in the afternoon the day rewinds itself to morning everytime I read the Novel.
2. CAT - You'll see 2 cats when resting till afternoon. 1 i n clock the other just walking.
3. Mia - The moment the Father goes down to the gate my game just stuck there unable to move.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes