4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results

in short just wait for a full save :coffee:

rabultfe

May 4, 2019
the included save freezes my game when i go down to meet Mia after talking to the father
can't move can't hit escape can't do anything

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
the included save freeze my game when i go down to meet Mia
Download the latest version, most likely you're still playing 0.17. Alternatively, use the savefile on page 803, it's just right past her arrival but that bug is fixed in the latest version (0.17.1).

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
ANY LAST SAVE
Did you at least read the reply? There's no savefile advanced enough. No """full""" save, no finished scenes save, etc. Your only bet of a somewhat advanced save is the one in page 803 and it's not that far into the scenes.

NeutralHatred

Aug 9, 2020
Oseo Bones It seems the gallery bugs out and stops showing up at night after a certain point. I wasn't paying attention when it finally went but, I believe it is after the thief event. Just a quick bug report. (I added this next part but the forum told me to fuck off and not add it. Whatever.) The after bath sex scene with Martha seems to be bugged as well. I followed Golem98 's guide but, it does not seem to show up. This is after getting her passionate state as well, if that changes anything.

EDIT: Verified; the gallery bugs out after the thief event. Also discovered a model bug after the event where the MC seems to wear his raincoat still. Easily replicated when visiting Martha in the bathroom or Lucille outside.

EDIT #2: Outdoor play with Lucille is completely broken. Check the attachment. Tried it with both clothed and nude Lucille. Checked to see if the thief event was the cause but the issue is present regardless of story progress. Note: sex scene seems to be unaffected.

Last edited:

NeutralHatred

Aug 9, 2020
Here are my saves for 0.17.1 (seems to work fine with 17.2 as well). I believe I have everything unlocked and save #1 is everything I've done so far. There are a few others but it isn't extensive. As I said above, though, the gallery seems bugged for my first save and the after bath sex scene won't appear.

#1: Main one with everything unlocked.
#2: Martha's state scene
#3: Lucille's state scene
#4: Vera's state scene
#5: First diamond thief night
#6: Second night; saved just before offering diamonds.

Last edited:

MAD MARC

Dec 6, 2019
There are only Mia and Merchant updated if I read this right. Well, then I will wait a little bit more for the mega "Animal update" with Martha in the future...3 ore 4 new animations with Doggo and the horse :love:

That was the most reason I upload and play the game.

"Master Bones", I stay here and I will wait for you and this "Dream-Update" ^^

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes