4.10 star(s) 168 Votes
Jan 18, 2018
there's no harm asking for a current game save for the current version is there? can somebody link a current game save for current version please, thanks? all the old game saves from previous versions no longer work also the old "cheat mod" no longer works.

Reactions: alucardhell

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
there's no harm asking for a current game save for the current version is there? can somebody link a current game save for current version please, thanks? all the old game saves from previous versions no longer work also the old "cheat mod" no longer works.
It's no harm, but thing is they can't even read the posts of the same page, question about saves have been answered multiple times and most want a "Full Save", which there is none currently.

Anyways, check Page 803, that save is just right after Mia's arrival. Also, make sure you're on version 0.17.1, otherwise you'll get a ton of bugs and experience pain-peko.

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
I really love going through this thread just to see how many people ask for saves... :KEK:
That because the creator made the previous saves incompatible with the current version without actually providing any save or a story skip feature to the newest content(s)

MrD5

Oct 30, 2018
And i suggest you should use this time to play the game (at least choose your state path) cause this game is so good at story and you'll find something intersting when play through

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
Can some of you tell me how the guide is holding up so far? From what the changelog is showing me, it seems like the vast majority of the content is just reworks, therefore I don't have to update the guide for those scenes, as well as additional scenes that I don't need to include into the guide, such as the Mia introduction rework. I'll be updating the guide later (midnight now and I'm tired lol) but you guy should be able to figure everything out with what is currently in the guide and using your head while reading the changelog too.

I'd also like to mention that I found it funny how poor Trial probably took up 1/3 of all the comments for the past 40ish pages, keep up the good work!

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
And i suggest you should use this time to play the game (at least choose your state path) cause this game is so good at story and you'll find something intersting when play through
1623470744173.png
Not passive-aggressively asking, just asking xD I'm confused.

• Angry
Reactions: MrD5

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Can some of you tell me how the guide is holding up so far? From what the changelog is showing me, it seems like the vast majority of the content is just reworks, therefore I don't have to update the guide for those scenes, as well as additional scenes that I don't need to include into the guide, such as the Mia introduction rework. I'll be updating the guide later (midnight now and I'm tired lol) but you guy should be able to figure everything out with what is currently in the guide and using your head while reading the changelog too.

I'd also like to mention that I found it funny how poor Trial probably took up 1/3 of all the comments for the past 40ish pages, keep up the good work!
Seems like everything works as usual, only scene that would need to be added would be the Sex scene with Mia, which I'm not sure the requirements for or how high her points can go by now.

Reactions: Golem98

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
umm why i'm stuck in act thief and police i can't run out home and can't get back home i'm stuckkkk
Here for the guide, scenes are detailed. It's gonna be updated tomorrow, maybe.
Walkthrough as far as 0.16.2.1 content goes is here. Don't know if the guy is gonna update it with the new content, since it's only 1 scene.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Can someone please give me a full save? I just wanna beat my meat to this glorious game
None exists at the moment for the current version, probs tomorrow if MrD5 works his magic.

Or if you still have the previous version (0.16.2.1) you can use my savefiles, check the links on my signature.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Glad you enjoyed it... I won't say "I will make faster updates" because people here will just use that as ammunition against me... but I will say "I pretend to make faster updates". Now that my life is a bit less chaotic and that some of my personal and private matters have settled, I pretend to at least release update every two months... Regarding to The manor, now that most of the code was re-written it means that I can focus more on scenes and plot... and yes... I WILL rework some scene, there is no discussion about it... and I'm really sorry that some people don't understand that, as a dev, I want my game to look pretty... and that means upgrading my art. But don't worry, I won't re-work the same scene twice, I still want to finish the game eventually.

Also... I understand that some people is angry because their favorite character didn't get attention in this update... but the funny thing is that the game isn't about just one or two girls... and I don't plan to just make this game about Martha or Lucile. If that were the case I wouldn't have added more characters.
I'm glad that your real life problem has be somewhat settled and happy that you will try to deliver new update faster, I wonder how will you upgrade those old scenes that marked "Placeholder" because so far I think they are already very fine so can't wait to see the result
I agree with you that beside best girl like Martha or Lucile all the other girls need love too, she was a fine Milf indeed same with Luciel but it would be very boring with just her content alone without adding any content for Vera and Mia (she was the only one that still got the least content compare to other) so it was best to rotate and develop 2 girls per update. And that was only the 4 main girls and still not count those side girls from special event and the Merchant, same with those not implemented feature and interact option too
That's a lot of work for you to do but I believe you Doc, wish you well and stay safe

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes