4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Is the Code now Fine? ;0
He is getting better... Thanks for asking.

bugfix patch 0.17.2 when?
The day after today...

haha obviusly I was lying, I eyaculated three times before download the game bro!
Before.... but, that's illegal!

Oh damn the new mia focused update came out? Nice, now I can finally start waiting for the next good update to come out, hell yea. Hope everyone into this is havin fun with it tho.
I'm not gonna lie... you got me in the first half.

EDIT.: See, kids,? That's how you say you don't like some kind of content, with humor and being emphatic with the rest... not by insulting others for liking what you don't.
Well done yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
Is there something wrong with that mechanic? It's the best way to farm stats & get them to 70 quickly.
There was a bug with the "Spend the day with" option when you wake up in the morning. It was only intended to give you 5 points towards that person's state. The bug automatically maxed out the state at 70, while only spending one day with the person. It worked wonders for me on days 2, 3, 4, and 5. All stats maxed by the evening on day 5 allowed me to focus on catching up on the content.

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
is it possible to turn on beasty once it's off?
Yes... Yes you can, just go to the mind palace.

is anyone else having issues with the up key not working when they load up the game?
Normally, people having that issue is because of some device also connected to an usb port (like a joystick, a tablet,a camera, etc)

There was a bug with the "Spend the day with" option when you wake up in the morning. It was only intended to give you 5 points towards that person's state. The bug automatically maxed out the state at 70, while only spending one day with the person. It worked wonders for me on days 2, 3, 4, and 5. All stats maxed by the evening on day 5 allowed me to focus on catching up on the content.
think of it as an unexpected feature...

• Haha
Reactions: mav99 and IsItNotMe

Shadyacres

Nov 18, 2017
a lot of people seem to not like mia i wonder why i think shes cute and i peronally liked the update sure there was only one new scene with mia but its a great scene i just hope to see more stuff like this sooner rather than later
I'm here for the tits and ass. Martha is best mom

Reactions: soulrave

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Oh an update! The Bonemeister strikes again! Shame previous saves aren't working, guess that just means one thing...
Time for another play through! Let the corruption begin... again xD
Seriously quality job good skelly, keep being awesome, and I look forward to some Martha in the future hopefully.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Also... I understand that some people is angry because their favorite character didn't get attention in this update... but the funny thing is that the game isn't about just one or two girls... and I don't plan to just make this game about Martha or Lucile. If that were the case I wouldn't have added more characters.
But obviously the best character isn't Marth or Lucile, its clearly doggo

MrSopa

Nov 1, 2017
I cant go out to see the gothic girl in the stable during the event, even with the raincoat on , he keeps telling me " i dont want to get wet " but i cant go back in the manor either as Doyle doesnt allow me to. Bug or did i miss something ?

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes