4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

RedBooty

Dec 2, 2020
Thank you for the update i really hope this game will be finished one day soon.... still try to not overwork yourselves

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
I appreciate most of your tastes. You don't need to be so defensive. I'm just discussing the issue. You've made a great game and I'm sure you have a ton of great things to come. I merely mean to point out a better understanding of your community. Taunting people for not liking your update is just not very understanding.
I wasn't being "defensive"... if anything I was in a "offensive" stance. That's what happens when you (passive-aggresively) treat people like pedos for making drawings. And thanks for trying to make me understand my community... though at some extent I know enough. That's why from this game version and on Mia's content is optional (You can choose if she stay in the manor or not). I don't mind that people don't like some of the content... I make optional a lot of stuff in the game for such reason. I don't pretend for everyone to like everything, that's not how stuff work.
In exchange, I hope I gave you a little bit more understanding about the dev.

Personally I don't have a problem with any of your tastes, otherwise I wouldn't have given this game a chance. It might be slightly weird with the bestiality but that didn't stop me from including that option into my playthrough. I'm a guy who prefers to see everything a game has to offer as long as it doesn't cross any lines I have such as hurting innocent women, which is something I can't stomach.
Don't worry... I'm not into that stuff either.

At least you know that many of us has more mature tastes.
You spell "personal tastes" wrong. There is nothing less mature than fapping to drawings (at least that what my therapist said).

Why we need 'Graphics' folder in download when almost nothing from there used in game? This cost about 100MB.
Try deleting the folder and see what happens... (really... I don't know)

I need help plz.......During the first night scene with the diamond thief , i am wearing raincoat but still saying "i do not want to get wet" and doesnot go out...what to do?
It should be fixed in 0.17.1

May 13, 2018
And I was really hoping for some more of that Lucille rear view for some prone bonin'...
You using the savefile #20 in the download or a fresh save? That file doesn't work and apparently it might be a bug as well, so here's the fixed one the Doc provided. It's right after Mia's arrival.

PSA: THIS SAVE AIN'T MINE, BE AWARE OF IT. AND NO, IT'S NOT A "FULL SAVE".
Yeah - I was using the save file. Tried compatibility mode as well.

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
Oseo Bones since you are here at the moment looking of this thread
i am old player since the start but what trigger me is questioning if you planning to add a doubloe ''mom'' scene with the doyle ghost mom backing and posses martha and we have a double ''scene'' in one act
sry the english this was my question very very long ago when you release the old photo of doyle mom and sister
just image how good will be if we have a future double mom scene also double sister :p
sry the bad english :censored:
thank you for the update no matter who characters update come i aways play from 0 angain its a good game we have here...

Reactions: nereoz

Xanado

May 9, 2018
Looks like it was just updated seems like a good time to give it a try.

Edit.

Nice, it supports controller input. (y)

Last edited:

rlgrlg

May 14, 2018
So the time when Doc respawns to answer angry horny people with acid responses has come again. How i missed it!
And finally, Mia!

• Haha
Reactions: Oseo Bones

soyjari

Jun 29, 2018
Good that you are still alive Dr.Bones you are very respected in the community and for me you are a very very kinky guy I hope you never lose that, I will play your update the truth a few weeks ago I wanted to download your game (again) but I said NO, THIS DAMN SURE WILL UPLOAD AN UPDATE IN A FEW DAYS BETTER I hope, and good that good the truth, see you active without forgetting that you are a master at this and your art I always liked dr. Bones

Reactions: Oseo Bones

Nicola777

Nov 14, 2018
actually i don't like mine and i won't download and play this update i prefer martha scenes. posted some nice drawings with martha and doggo in the garden i hope you realize that scene rather than the one in the bedroom between martha and doggo

LoKFan

Aug 31, 2017
Funny enough... that's MAINLY the issue. Martha and Lucile are the favorites for most, That I know.

And 'bout your personal tastes... yeah... personal tastes, everyone has them... and that includes me... the guy who is making the game.
Welcome to Humans, where everything revolves around the one making the comment and no one else. We also see this phenomenon in other games, My New Life comes to mind with everyone always voting for the stepmom to be in the update. The Dev finally started to remove her from the vote options, glad to see you follow your own plan. I'm not into Mia myself but she's part of the story and it's free content, I haven't had the chance to try it yet but I'm sure the art quality is there! Don't waste your energy on leechers here not paying a dime and bashing on people's work.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes