4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Are the holiday events still in the game? I cant seem to see any..
Yeah, they are still there. You need Mia to have already arrived.

Then go to the pumpkin in the garden, forgot if it's the one in the bottom left or near the graveyard, believe it's the second.

MafiaTaco

Feb 17, 2018
So I need to trigger gaining mia, any idea when she shows up? Time based or something? (had to start a new game so I dont remember.)

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
So I need to trigger gaining mia, any idea when she shows up? Time based or something? (had to start a new game so I dont remember.)
For her to arrive, you need to unlock the room below Martha's, use Doyle for that. Also need to have had sex with any of the women already in the house, she will arrive the next morning.

NeutralHatred

Aug 9, 2020
Now from what I read it seems like what you need to do is to max out Mia's stats and to have done all the variations of her previous scenes, is this correct? And at what time and what location do you go to find Mia for your first time sex scene? I would appreciate any assistance, thank you.
I would say yes, max stats for Mia and do all the variations. There is the three in the first floor bathroom: HJ > BJ in the evening then the BJ at the toilet in the second morning. At night in her room is HJ > Thighjob. The BJ at the toilet and Thighjob/HJ has clothing variations but I don't think they are required to unlock the sex scene.

Finally, the sex scene is in her room in the afternoon, when Lucille is in the second floor bathroom.

Brommi

Jun 4, 2017
Did you unlock the vacant bedroom on the second floor? In order to do that, you need Doyle with you. Try to enter and MC will say it's locked, at which point Doyle will unlock it for you. Be sure to check out the desk once inside.
I did, but nothing happens

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Is there an updated walkthrough?
No, but the new scene happens in the afternoon on the bathroom upstairs. Follow the previous walkthrough/guide and after you max out her points and do all her scenes, the bathroom one will be doable.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
I'm guessing the question is not new, but does the bugfix deal with the "old saves are obsolete" issue?
Or should i just throw them out already?

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I'm guessing the question is not new, but does the bugfix deal with the "old saves are obsolete" issue?
Or should i just throw them out already?
Nope, old saves are obsolete 100%. I'm not sure if we'll be able to ever see a save compatibility, don't know how much the code has to be reworked in the future as more scenes are added, so until then, consider the chance of every new proper update would need new savefiles.

pussyslime

Feb 14, 2018
how to get vera to blow u? ive tried peek and the eye appeared multiple times but no bj. got footjob and hj in tub. also dog fucked her

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
how to get vero to blow u? ive tried peek and the eye appeared multiple times but no bj. got footjob and hj in tub. also dog fucked her
Don't have the data on hand but how many points of Arousal does she have? Make sure to bump them up to 70, the likelyhood of her blowing the MC after you peek on her and she catches you is guaranteed.

MrD5

Oct 30, 2018
Don't have the data on hand but how many points of Arousal does she have? Make sure to bump them up to 70, the likelyhood of her blowing the MC after you peek on her and she catches you is guaranteed.
Hey same here, and she is 70...Even confront her, i cant...Going to lose my mind

Reactions: pussyslime
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes