4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
TrialRagnarok check this out, im just missing vera and mia, everything else is done. And for anyone who can read this, detailed saves will take more time :> And it's just essential events, if you want saves for each girl you have to wait :>
View attachment Hold Up.mp4

How do you already have Martha in Passionate but the sleeping pills are still in your inventory? Also you are missing the Vera stairs crash, forgot what needs to be done to unlock that one.

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
Oof, our MC is still just a head in Lucile's room at the afternoon when you talk to her in 0.17.2.

Guess i'll wait for 0.17.2.1, just like 0.16.2.1 :ROFLMAO:
yeah same here and I can't even initiate the cosplay scene. Everytime I try, her trust goes up, then it backs out saying "i'll leave you to it". It's actually an easy trust grinding mechanic as I can repeat it. IDK if it's because I grinded my stats up quickly (both depravation and trust) before I tried to do it first time or what.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
yeah same here and I can't even initiate the cosplay scene. Everytime I try, her trust goes up, then it backs out saying "i'll leave you to it". It's actually an easy trust grinding mechanic as I can repeat it. IDK if it's because I grinded my stats up quickly (both depravation and trust) before I tried to do it first time or what.
Oh cool thx for the heads up.

I guess you'll have to do Lucile's stats the old fashion way, pts by pts. Not the "spend the day with" grinding strat.

Also I'm not sure why Doc made the MC's head & body separate for this scene, even in the old version (which this bug didn't happen) the MC will never talk to Lucile at that very particular moment IN A DIFFERENT WARDROBE so it seems odd for him to do that in this version.

Is Doc planning for the MC to cosplay with Lucile in the future? That'd make more sense if he made the head & the body of the character model to be separate so the MC can try on clothes.

Last edited:

Acherus

Aug 14, 2018
The Doyle presentation never starts, and when the robbery lady comes to my house, I can't go in the stables, I get stuck in the front door of the house

Reactions: Bix Lewd

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
The Doyle presentation never starts, and when the robbery lady comes to my house, I can't go in the stables, I get stuck in the front door of the house
Are you playing 0.17? The latest version (0.17.2) fixes that.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Man, after 1 year (or more) without playing, i must say...it feel fucking good to be back, yeah need start over again, yeah there was no "major" changes, but i always loved the art (martha death by snu snu :love:), i love the humor, even if was not that many stuff that changed (and will be changed again) i just hope that he put more kinky stuff with the girls. Also i have no idea that doc have a discord...from what i remember (patreon times and i may be complete wrong) it was needed to be patreon to access it, really good know that now is open to the plebs like me.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Man, after 1 year (or more) without playing, i must say...it feel fucking good to be back, yeah need start over again, yeah there was no "major" changes, but i always loved the art (martha death by snu snu :love:), i love the humor, even if was not that many stuff that changed (and will be changed again) i just hope that he put more kinky stuff with the girls. Also i have no idea that doc have a discord...from what i remember (patreon times and i may be complete wrong) it was needed to be patreon to access it, really good know that now is open to the plebs like me.
The Clandestine Clinic is for paying supporters, but the other Clinic is free to join for everyone. The one that's available in the OP of the thread is the free one.

• Red Heart
Reactions: AlexTorch

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
It's 0.17.1
I'd tell you to try 0.17.2 but I'm unaware if it's been patched. I have the latest version (0.17.2), can you send me your savefile so I can check? Add it to your reply either in rar o zip, otherwise it won't upload.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes