4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

NickSH20

May 6, 2020
Despite the fact that version 0.17.2 has already been released, it continues to present errors: the floating head of the MC with Lucile when she goes to try on cosplay and that she cannot do it; And, in addition to the fact that now you can access the gallery, almost all the scenes have many bugs (especially the scenes of Mia who is the one that takes center stage in this disappointing update)

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Sure!
Here you go.
Just checked on 0.17.2. What was your issue? It stopped appearing no matter how many days you rested? For me it appears in 0.17.2. Unless you thought the Mind Palace can be accessed at any point of the day, then it doesn't, only at midnight.

dan123456ggvgv

Nov 3, 2017
stupid question but i cant find it how do i get into the gallery tried sleeping all night and getting up and going to the table nothing happens

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I found a bug, in 17.1, you can have lucile to cosplay for you (even with the floating head), now, 17.2, she agree, but after the choice, the mc just leave, without see anything.
bug 17.2.png

drwood

Jun 12, 2019
This game is a bit too grindy. Not enough content in between to justify the grind. Most of this game is spamming spend time with characters until you can get your stats up sufficiently enough to unlock a scene.

Reactions: Kalissa

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Nope, old saves are obsolete 100%. I'm not sure if we'll be able to ever see a save compatibility, don't know how much the code has to be reworked in the future as more scenes are added, so until then, consider the chance of every new proper update would need new savefiles.
It's alright, something like half the games in F95 go through "old saves won't work" issues at some phase of their development. Replaying this one is no the end of the world either. I was asking more for the sake of being certain before scrapping them.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes