4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

darkmega926

Jun 6, 2017
Not sure if this is a bug or not, but I can't progress with Vera. Her arousal is maxed and so is the mc depravity. I seen the hj with the horse, got the hj in the bathroom but can't progress it further. Got the footjob, but can't get the bj from peeking. Can't get sex from choosing at the stare option when Vera is at the horse. I can't figure what I'm doing wrong

Kinky Koala

Jul 15, 2019
Not sure if this is a bug or not, but I can't progress with Vera. Her arousal is maxed and so is the mc depravity. I seen the hj with the horse, got the hj in the bathroom but can't progress it further. Got the footjob, but can't get the bj from peeking. Can't get sex from choosing at the stare option when Vera is at the horse. I can't figure what I'm doing wrong
just keep spamming the peek scene until she catches you

S4Y4

Oct 11, 2018
I had this issue on a previous version. I think peeping through the door while she was changing(until I got a scene, took a few tries) let me progress on everything else. Also not sure if required, but have you run into her on the stairs in the morning?(leaving room in morning without getting dressed)

MrD5

Oct 30, 2018
View attachment 1243148

How do you already have Martha in Passionate but the sleeping pills are still in your inventory? Also you are missing the Vera stairs crash, forgot what needs to be done to unlock that one.
When i play through 0.17 i got 2 sleeping pills after trade with merchant ... And idk why, stair crash with vera first option unlock when u have sex with her and second is submissive.. I cant have sex sooo. At least today im gonna upload saves file for the other scenes for LAZYBOYS to beat their meats if i cant make submissive out of vera

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
When i play through 0.17 i got 2 sleeping pills after trade with merchant ... And idk why, stair crash with vera first option unlock when u have sex with her and second is submissive.. I cant have sex sooo. At least today im gonna upload saves file for the other scenes for LAZYBOYS to beat their meats if i cant make submissive out of vera
Alright, just checked my tally points list. Stairs sex only happens AFTER Barn Sex, and if my notes aren't failing me on this little nugget of info, for her to fuck you in the barn she needs to catch you peeping on her TWICE, but only can happen AFTER you already tried to Confront Her once. AAAAAAND she blows you for peeping on her AFTER getting a midnight footjob, which it either is a bug on the game or something cause I've repeated the scene with your save like 3 times and never managed to get caught peeping.

Maybe you need to confront her first, try to peep on her, THEN get the midnight footjob and try peeping on her and get caught twice.

Reactions: MrD5

MrD5

Oct 30, 2018
Alright, just checked my tally points list. Stairs sex only happens AFTER Barn Sex, and if my notes aren't failing me on this little nugget of info, for her to fuck you in the barn she needs to catch you peeping on her TWICE, but only can happen AFTER you already tried to Confront Her once. AAAAAAND she blows you for peeping on her AFTER getting a midnight footjob, which it either is a bug on the game or something cause I've repeated the scene with your save like 3 times and never managed to get caught peeping.

Maybe you need to confront her first, try to peep on her, THEN get the midnight footjob and try peeping on her and get caught twice.
On it, thanks. Saves going in

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

MrD5

Oct 30, 2018
Here u go u lazy bastards, copy it right where saves belong. Today i will try to play again at 0.17.2 so maybe i wont get stuck with vera anymore. If any luck happens i will make saves for each girls (2-3 days cause i have to work, eat and sleep)

Save 1: Full stat, mia not showing up yet
Save 2: Full stat included mia
Save 3: Lucile state
Save 4: Jules and Velvet pt1
Save 5: Jules and Velvet pt2
Save 6: First rub puss with Martha
Save 7: Dog vs Martha
Save 8: Night voice Lucile
Save 9: First bath sex with Martha
Save 10: Martha state
Save 11: Where i stuck getting vera state :> Sorry but you can try RED1130 save for Vera state
Save 12: Halloween
Save 13: Xmas
Save 14: Mother day
Save 15: Go to inventory and 3 photos of easter egg event is in there
Save 16: Lucile x Dog (tell him find her) here is kind of everything so it's should be called a full save (of course missing vera and mia, take it or leave it)

Last edited:

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Here u go u lazy bastards, copy it right where saves belong. Today i will try to play again at 0.17.2 so maybe i wont get stuck with vera anymore. If any luck happens i will make saves for each girls (2-3 days cause i have to work, eat and sleep)

Save 1: Full stat, mia not showing up yet
Save 2: Full stat included mia
Save 3: Lucile state
Save 4: Jules and Velvet pt1
Save 5: Jules and Velvet pt2
Save 6: First rub puss with Martha
Save 7: Dog vs Martha
Save 8: Night voice Lucile
Save 9: First bath sex with Martha
Save 10: Martha state
Save 11: Where i stuck getting vera state :> Sorry but you can try RED1130 save for Vera state
Save 12: Halloween
Save 13: Xmas
Save 14: Mother day
Save 15: Go to inventory and 3 photos of easter egg event is in there
Save 16: Lucile x Dog (tell him find her) here is kind of everything so it's should be called a full save (of course missing vera and mia, take it or leave it)
Hopefully people will chill about saves for at least 2 days.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MrD5

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Especially given that 3 people have uploaded saves... But most people won't search and the spam will begin again and I'll get a bunch of useless notifications for this thread :KEK:.
That's when you give them the Old Yeller treatment and tell them it's on page 831. Lazy bastards can't even go to a specific page

SickleLove

Aug 23, 2020
Just checked on 0.17.2. What was your issue? It stopped appearing no matter how many days you rested? For me it appears in 0.17.2. Unless you thought the Mind Palace can be accessed at any point of the day, then it doesn't, only at midnight.
Yeah I think when i obtained the Ring, it never appears no matter what time you go and check.
Thanks for checking, where can I get 0.17.2?

JohnGoose

Feb 19, 2019
Hey, Doc. Would you like to make Martha-Doggo scenes in the basement more regular and progressing?.. ;) That might be fun.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes