4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Cowboy_Lobster

May 25, 2020
I found a bug, in 17.1, you can have lucile to cosplay for you (even with the floating head), now, 17.2, she agree, but after the choice, the mc just leave, without see anything.
View attachment 1243341
In order to fix this for 17.2 I had to bring the 17.2 save to 17.1. Then I had to trigger the cosplay scene once, save and carry over save back to 17.2. Was able to find the old knife and trigger the rest of the cosplay scenes after that.

MC still goes headless every time though

EmTee

Feb 10, 2018
So when Mia arrives, Dad just stops at the Gate and nothing happens. The Game just softlocks. Any ideas?

samson125

Aug 25, 2018
Ok its getting pretty frustrating now. Why cant i get the damn vera blowjob. arousal is 70, got bathroom hj, night fj, jerked the horse, fucked the dog, got caught peeking a million times but no bj... Am I missing smtn or is this a legit bug? Plz help
Actually peeking in the evening and seeing her eye only triggers the bj, but it is random as far as I know.

Joker619

Nov 4, 2020
Currently stuck. At the stage where titty goth chick is hiding in the barn, but stuck outside the house.

Doesn't want to leave, saying doesn't want to get wet ( though raincoat is on) and can't go back in the house, because Doyle keeps yelling no.

pussyslime

Feb 14, 2018
Currently stuck. At the stage where titty goth chick is hiding in the barn, but stuck outside the house.

Doesn't want to leave, saying doesn't want to get wet ( though raincoat is on) and can't go back in the house, because Doyle keeps yelling no.
ur prolly using v.17, switch to 17.2 its got the fix

Reactions: Joker619

mav99

Jun 8, 2020
I don't get it? I'm American and Veras room would be called second floor here or in Britain?

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes