4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Calistilaigh

Jul 5, 2018
Vera arousal is 70 but i can seem to progress beyond bathroom hj and footjob at late-night. I have played them multiple times. Peek option shows no scenes but the mc running away when she catches him. And confrontation doesnt work either. Help plz.
Done with the dog+vera and horse+vera
I've had this same issue for multiple versions. Can't seem to figure it out myself, either.

Reactions: ShirouryuuAkihito

phantom787

Jun 5, 2020
yea i cant get veras blowjob event either finished everything else cosplay is bugged as well tried my save on 17 and it works but go back to 17.2 floating head and event wont load

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Do you think Martha could get pregnant in the next version? this could be interesting..:love::love:
The Doc has said he's not interested in pregnancy content besides MAYBE it being an ending, however if you want it to be gameplay or do something while any of them is pregnant, then that's a big fat throbbing "NO" from the Doc.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
" Just need to go to her room" Her room is on second floor if you are british or first floor if you live in civilised land (joke), on the right side.
I don't get it? I'm American and Veras room would be called second floor here or in Britain?
Ladies, ladies, relax. If you really ought to be civilized, just call it upper floor. Or to be more specific, the area upstairs, crisis averted ;)

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Will there be a new Bones' Tales game? That one was pretty awesome but the content is almost over. A brand new incest game by Bones' Tales would be awesome.
Well, that is just overkill, man. He already got 2 games to work on and the updates have taken a lot (and I don't even know how long until SG's next update :^v). I don't think he'll decide to work on a third project unless he finishes one of the current ones.

As for "If there will be?" that's for certain, apparently he's gonna work on one with Doyle as the main character.

Reactions: Max-Payne

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
so the guide link on the post doesnt work (?) it used to link you to a comment about mutliple scenes and how to get them but its not the case anymore... and the walkthrough is dated may 2018

is there any good source of a walktrough for this version then?
Do you have your "Posts per page" in 20? If you don't, hyperlinks don't work properly.
1623611336831.png

Reactions: zZetaz

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
can someone do a guide on the different story changing options? Like giving the diamonds to the cops or that gothic girl or not giving them at all if its possible, the different states for each character and what changes they do and give.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes