4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

khazimsan

Jul 17, 2020
Great game, great update, made me a fan of the whole family this time. All the "placeholder" scenes are getting me excited for reworked scenes in the future. And hopefully, hopefully Doc will add new scenes so there's less "N/A" choices that have been there for years. But what can I say, I'm a poor boy with a lot of patience and a lot of horny. All thanks to the Doc and the Ragnarok.

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

Sloopyhogwash

Aug 11, 2018
I love the game.. for a couple years now.. but this release is bad..some of the worst work yet buggy and no continuity.. best art work in the adult gaming world easy.. but we need some love.. much like other game devs you decided to break your game to update it.... always a mistake.. cheers and much love.. as the updates are slow..very slow..almost milking fans slow..I will chek back in a year or so..that should be another hopefully 2 updates and see what has changed.. cheers

Reactions: Mev423

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Is there an estimated date for the next bugpatch? The first cosplay scene is still fucked.
Apparently tomorrow. No estimated hour and consider his timezone is +2 hrs if we're using EST as reference. He has stated that HOPEFULLY it's the last bugfix.

Also Golem98 , check this.
1623643700145.png
Might be worthwhile checking it out once the update drops in case the conditions change from the ones existing already.

Reactions: Golem98

NeutralHatred

Aug 9, 2020
I love the game.. for a couple years now.. but this release is bad..some of the worst work yet buggy and no continuity.. best art work in the adult gaming world easy.. but we need some love.. much like other game devs you decided to break your game to update it.... always a mistake.. cheers and much love.. as the updates are slow..very slow..almost milking fans slow..I will chek back in a year or so..that should be another hopefully 2 updates and see what has changed.. cheers
This coming from someone who is pirating it. Would you rather he decide to rework the code shortly before he planned to fully release it? It would have taken significantly longer, given his personal life as well. Game development, regardless of the theme, is not easy work. His decision to rework it now is smart. Smarter if he did it earlier, maybe, but still better now than later. Also, since we are getting his work for free, I don't blame him if he uses this site for public QC, and I completely agree with it. You want it for free? Help him debug it. As long as he jots down those bug reports we post and works on them, I'm happy.

Basically, what I'm saying, is if you're getting something for free, you aren't in a position to complain. At all. Zero.

2LAOD

Oct 19, 2018
gotta say: I instantly noticed the: big code, rework. I mean look at the file sizes between the last updates... LOOK AT THEM! so compressed, so sugoi on my 1tb ssd
KIAAAAAaaawwwwww

• Haha
Reactions: TrialRagnarok

JohnGoose

Feb 19, 2019
Hey, Doc. Could you please make MC when posessed with Doyle not to refuse perform his daily "activity" with girls on higher degrees of depravity? That should come with nasty Doyl's COMMENTS for sure... :love:

nuckeer

Jun 11, 2021
there is a BUG on the sence when MC met dad with Mia introduce as half sister and i'm being frezz for a half hour

Last edited:

mikedido

May 14, 2018
Help!!!event Doyle's ghost form not start ,Doyle only tag along....nothing happened.I've already completed Velvet&Jule event.

Sloopyhogwash

Aug 11, 2018
This coming from someone who is pirating it. Would you rather he decide to rework the code shortly before he planned to fully release it? It would have taken significantly longer, given his personal life as well. Game development, regardless of the theme, is not easy work. His decision to rework it now is smart. Smarter if he did it earlier, maybe, but still better now than later. Also, since we are getting his work for free, I don't blame him if he uses this site for public QC, and I completely agree with it. You want it for free? Help him debug it. As long as he jots down those bug reports we post and works on them, I'm happy.

Basically, what I'm saying, is if you're getting something for free, you aren't in a position to complain. At all. Zero.
I actually paid for the game on Patreon and on SS both..and after a while stopped..paid enough to pay for any console game several times over.. so call it whatever you like.. cheers
and yes I know life takes first place and Bones work is some of the best in the industry.. it was just an opinion we are still allowed to have those.. and you do not need to like it. have a great day !

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
there is a BUG on the sence when MC met dad with Mia introduce as half sister and i'm being frezz for a half hour
You're probably playing 0.17, the current version (0.17.2) fixes that, although I would wait for tomorrow to come because there's another bugfix coming today, that way you wouldn't need to re-download it for a 2nd time.

• Red Heart
Reactions: nuckeer and Acherus
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes