4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I was playing the 0.17, but now I'm playing the 0.17.2 and the assault lady event don't start! Thanks for the guide! Love the game!
Do you have Beasty content on? That event won't start unless you have it On and only after Vera (that girl with the glasses) gives the horse a handjob.

Also a note, guide's not mine, so really you should be thanking Golem98 c:

Schniebel

Jan 16, 2019
Hi Guys I couldn't find an answer to this in the thread so here we go (again?)

Walkthrough says "Doyle Ring –It is located in the attic"

Where is it located exactly I clicked every square and could not find it. I have every other Item as far as I can tell and have the girls and the MC at 100. Is it bugged do I have to trigger a secret event or anything? I even tried a new game but still nothing.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Hi Guys I couldn't find an answer to this in the thread so here we go (again?)

Walkthrough says "Doyle Ring –It is located in the attic"

Where is it located exactly I clicked every square and could not find it. I have every other Item as far as I can tell and have the girls and the MC at 100. Is it bugged do I have to trigger a secret event or anything? I even tried a new game but still nothing.
Well, first off, the cap for everyone except Mia is 70 points, it's better to have their values set properly, having them above the threshold could create issues.

Anyways, here's the thing... How did you accessed the attic without triggering the Merchant event?

Schniebel

Jan 16, 2019
Anyways, here's the thing... How did you accessed the attic without triggering the Merchant event?
I just went to the mirror with Doyle and he moved it. Then I could climb to the attic. (nothing to interact with at this time though)

After speaking once to the merchant I then could pick up the "Dagger of Melchior" (the red box wasn't active before that)

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I just went to the mirror with Doyle and he moved it. Then I could climb to the attic. (nothing to interact with at this time though)

After speaking once to the merchant I then could pick up the "Dagger of Melchior" (the red box wasn't active before that)
Well, that's new. As far as I know, you needed to start the event of the Dagger for Doyle to move the mirror. Maybe he just needed the MC to have 70 points and become visible.

Schniebel

Jan 16, 2019
Well, that's new. As far as I know, you needed to start the event of the Dagger for Doyle to move the mirror. Maybe he just needed the MC to have 70 points and become visible.
Not for me, you can just start a new game get Doyle, and go straight to the attic, nothing required for that. (try it it takes less than 5 min) The funny part is that I was annoyed at having to go back and forth to the basement for Doyle and thought that some mechanic should be put in to do that on the fly. :LOL:

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Not for me, you can just start a new game get Doyle, and go straight to the attic, nothing required for that. (try it it takes less than 5 min) The funny part is that I was annoyed at having to go back and forth to the basement for Doyle and thought that some mechanic should be put in to do that on the fly. :LOL:
Then it was probably changed... or never quite bothered trying before, but I do remember even if you had Doyle with you he wouldn't say anything about moving it.

Anyways, it is indeed funny because you're not the first person having that idea right before discovering it :KEK:

blackysmite

Apr 29, 2018
I have a problem ,Im playing in 17.2 new safe game and im trying to play "cosplay event" but when i try to help Lucile dont left me and finish coversation when is supose to start cosplay.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I have a problem ,Im playing in 17.2 new safe game and im trying to play "cosplay event" but when i try to help Lucile dont left me and finish coversation when is supose to start cosplay.
Gonna be patched in the bugfix coming later today.

rfsniper

Nov 25, 2017
BUG in 17.2
In the Mind Palace, some events have part of the Officer Jules titfuck sprite overlapping it

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
im not getting blow job scene or the other bath scenes with vera, so basically i cant progress the story. ive checked in on her in the stables and unlocked all the scenes, went in her room in the nights and only got footjobs, went to the bathroom a lot of times but she only does handjob cause everythings locked, ive collided with her in the morning a few times but all scenes are locked, so now im always peeking on her but nothing happens i just run away. ive touched her ive had dinner etc etc nothing happens

got no idea to progress even checked the guide.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
im not getting blow job scene or the other bath scenes with vera, so basically i cant progress the story. ive checked in on her in the stables and unlocked all the scenes, went in her room in the nights and only got footjobs, went to the bathroom a lot of times but she only does handjob cause everythings locked, ive collided with her in the morning a few times but all scenes are locked, so now im always peeking on her but nothing happens i just run away. ive touched her ive had dinner etc etc nothing happens

Wait for the bugfix later today. Apparently the rules for getting caught are gonna be changed. For the stairs, first you need her to fuck you in the stables, but for that you need all her previous scenes, that includes her catching you after peeping on her.

MiKaEl90

Jun 25, 2017

You basically checked everything except this thread.

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
Wait for the bugfix later today. Apparently the rules for getting caught are gonna be changed. For the stairs, first you need her to fuck you in the stables, but for that you need all her previous scenes, that includes her catching you after peeping on her.
so i got no way to progress? when this bugfix comes out will i still be able to play with my same saves or do i have to restart entirely

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
so i got no way to progress? when this bugfix comes out will i still be able to play with my same saves or do i have to restart entirely
I don't think the saves will break, it most likely missed/skipped a trigger or something along the way, has happened every now and then in past updates even if the scenes have been fine from the beginning.

Dreamsy

Oct 3, 2018
I love this game very much)But when will there be a sequel BT_Survivor Guilt I'm really looking forward to it.

Acherus

Aug 14, 2018
Do you have Beasty content on? That event won't start unless you have it On and only after Vera (that girl with the glasses) gives the horse a handjob.

Also a note, guide's not mine, so really you should be thanking Golem98 c:
Yes, it's on, now that you say about the Vera's event, I may have not did it. Well, by the way, I found a another two bugs, one with Lucile's Costume event that makes the Mc bodyless (literaly) and nothing more happens, the other bug is with the Martha's bath, 'cause I can't go further in bath, even the guilty above 50+. Thanks for the aswers and for the biker girl (sry I forgot my english lessons, I assume assault lady 'cause assalto in portuguese is robbery or assault, but assaltante who's make the crime is burglar, sorry for the confusion).
:D

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes