4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Yes, it's on, now that you say about the Vera's event, I may have not did it. Well, by the way, I found a another two bugs, one with Lucile's Costume event that makes the Mc bodyless (literaly) and nothing more happens, the other bug is with the Martha's bath, 'cause I can't go further in bath, even the guilty above 50+. Thanks for the aswers and for the biker girl (sry I forgot my english lessons, I assume assault lady 'cause assalto in portuguese is robbery or assault, but assaltante who's make the crime is burglar, sorry for the confusion).
:D
It's fine haha I also forget how certain words translate from Spanish to English, no biggie!

Yeah,the Lucile cosplay is gonna be fixed in the upcoming bugfix dropping today, as for the Martha Bath, you are probably missing something, some scenes require other scenes to be done. I don't have my list of actions on hand, so I can't check at the moment but that might be the case.

Just a question, have you let her visit you in the morning? Before waking up, there's 3 options, "Get Up", "Wait" or something like that and "Spend the day with...". Pick the "Wait" one. I'm like 60% sure that scene unlocks something with Martha in the bathroom.

• Haha
Reactions: Acherus

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
there is a bug here.. when i need to go to sables to find a girl
Fixed in the latest version, you're playing 0.17, newest is 0.17.2. However, there's a new bugfix coming today, so better wait for it to drop, that way you won't need to download the game 2 more times.

Reactions: baltinko11

Romirom

Jul 5, 2018
Man, after what felt like a year just a few bugfixes and sprite/scene reworks...

What a shame...
I was hoping for a bit of content to play through.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
How much content is there with martha?
Let's see...
Morning visit (3 variations)
Yoga (3 clothing variations)
Bath HJ
Bath Sex (After handjob, 2 variations depending on State)
Basement Scare (2 variations, dialogue change with State)
Pantry "Help" (2 variations depending on State)
Groping (Boobs/Ass - No sex)
Midnight Groping (Either boobjob or pussy rub + cumshot - No sex)
Midnight Sex (Either just a thighjob or vaginal)
Martha x Dog (Basement, 2 variations, either boobjob or blowjob + cumshot)
Holiday Events - Halloween & Christmas - No sex, only rubbing + cumshot.
Mother's Day - Cunnilingus

I think those are all of them.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JackieTop

Ainaross

Jun 15, 2018
I cant seem to make Doyle reach his ghost form, ive already got his ring, gone to the basement and then slept in the night to go after him in the morning several times, still nothing

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I cant seem to make Doyle reach his ghost form, ive already got his ring, gone to the basement and then slept in the night to go after him in the morning several times, still nothing
The MC needs to have 70 points in Depravation, then either try to summon Doyle or go directly to the cellar in the basement and talk to his ghostly form.

sasukelp

Apr 27, 2020
[QUOTE = "TrialRagnarok, publicación: 5981632, miembro: 394429"]
Hmmm ... ¿Me pueden enviar su archivo guardado en formato .rar o .zip? Podría comprobarlo.
[/CITA]

Ainaross

Jun 15, 2018
The MC needs to have 70 points in Depravation, then either try to summon Doyle or go directly to the cellar in the basement and talk to his ghostly form.
Oh i see, was it always that much? didnt remember we had to grind for it. Thank you very much, pal.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes