4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Weilibuilt

Apr 25, 2018
The game simply breaks for me, I try to do the biker quest but I cant walk out cause David doesnt want to get wet but then I cant go back into the house cause Doyle tells me not to, I have even tried making a fully new save without using ctrl to skip any dialogue since I heard that could mess things up but I still cant progress past this part.

Barro

Nov 20, 2017
Guys, a lot of bug issues you are sahring, but I didnt found the one that I am having. When the father arrives and he talks about Mia, he goes out and th game gets stuck :/
1623761735639.png

Does anyone know how to solve it? Thx in advance.

Dragon Ember

Nov 11, 2018
its a fun game and all bout since u updated it i keep on getting this damn issues every damn time wth is up with that crap in the game never gotten them be four

Feb 27, 2020
its a fun game and all bout since u updated it i keep on getting this damn issues every damn time wth is up with that crap in the game never gotten them be four
That? Its exactly what it states: that scene will be eventually reworked. Bones decided to put those signs so that ppl are aware certain scenes will be eventually modified.

riddo

Apr 30, 2017
I cant wit for the re worked scenes :) as always love it.
another thing i would love to see is more extensions to the existing scenes, more options are always beter, also some more morally questionable actions would be nice ( force head down, pin down for creampie, push dick all the way). This leads me to last thing, x-ray, which is a feature i would love to see also

Feb 16, 2019
The game prevents me from going any further from when I unlock Mia and when I get the first visit with our lady thief. With Mia when I interact with dad he goes down to get her, but stops right before where she is and nothing happens. With trying to move on with the thief I can't go out in the rain for some reason as the character just says "I'm not going out in the rain" while he wears the raincoat.
I think these might be bugs. Also has anyone gotten max points with all characters by only spending time with them for one day when you are in your room? I dont know if thats what triggers it from progressing further because each character went from 2 to max when I spend the day with them. I was able to trigger other events in the house, its just those points that prevent me from going further.

Scofield82

Nov 21, 2017
I can't leave the house at night to find Velvet in the barn.
It also won't let me go back in.
Is it a bug in the game or did I do something wrong?

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes