4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
The game simply breaks for me, I try to do the biker quest but I cant walk out cause David doesnt want to get wet but then I cant go back into the house cause Doyle tells me not to, I have even tried making a fully new save without using ctrl to skip any dialogue since I heard that could mess things up but I still cant progress past this part.
Fixed in version 0.17.2. Or wait for 0.17.3 later today, so you don't redownload again.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Was this postponed or am I dumb and can't find the fix? :confused:
The fix is in the OP. To know whether or not it has been updated, take a look at the thread's title.
1623774230086.png
Remember, each new version is always rounded, so to speak. For example, the one you still have surely is 0.17 (you can see it on the main menu, scrolling from side to side on top of the title). Whenever you see a 0.xx.x version, that means it has been revised or that bugfixes are available.

Later today 0.17.3 will drop, so better wait it out.

AXE2501

Dec 6, 2019
anyone else having an issue when its the first night event where the cop and biker woman show up? every time i get to that part the MC wont go out in to the rain cause he doesn't want to get wet and i cant go back into the house cause of Doyle.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
anyone else having an issue when its the first night event where the cop and biker woman show up? every time i get to that part the MC wont go out in to the rain cause he doesn't want to get wet and i cant go back into the house cause of Doyle.
Check 5 posts above yours.

• Haha
Reactions: Oseo Bones

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
how to release the event from the police and the thief?
To start the event, "Beasty" needs to be On (in case you deactivated it, at midnight, get up from the bed and interact with the chair in the bedroom, then with the teddy bear) AND you need to make Vera (that girl with the glasses) give the horse a handjob, then go to sleep and the event will start, just make sure you have version 0.17.2, otherwise you won't be able to progress.

Barla

Oct 19, 2018
Already done everything but i can't get Vera's Blowjob and Sex Scene (70 stats point on mc and her, beasty scenes unlocked, bath scene (only the handjob, the other is locked), night scene). I played each scene more than 5 times and, still, i don't get these two scenes Mc need to be virgin? I don't know nothhing, anymore ;-;

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Already done everything but i can't get Vera's Blowjob and Sex Scene (70 stats point on mc and her, beasty scenes unlocked, bath scene (only the handjob, the other is locked), night scene). I played each scene more than 5 times and, still, i don't get these two scenes Mc need to be virgin? I don't know nothhing, anymore ;-;
No, the MC doesn't need to be virgin to get them, but apparently the requirements changed a bit or one of the triggers isn't working properly. However, there's a new bugfix dropping later today that is going to make it easier to get those missing scenes.

Reactions: Barla

Barla

Oct 19, 2018
No, the MC doesn't need to be virgin to get them, but apparently the requirements changed a bit or one of the triggers isn't working properly. However, there's a new bugfix dropping later today that is going to make it easier to get those missing scenes.
So i will wait. Thanks for the response :)

Randgoo

Sep 15, 2019
Cosplay scenes are broken in new version, MC body disappears and all options lead to MC leaving with no scene.
I have the same issue! I cant wait to sink my teeth into all the new goodies Bones made for us, so I will be waiting as well!

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
I see a lot of people reporting already fixed bugs... wasn't op updated or something...?
Nobody reads anything or even look, they come here and just asks, so you have here people downloading old version, using old saves, etc.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes