4.10 star(s) 167 Votes

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
Save file is obsolete ? How to fix it ?
AFAIK old saves aren't compatible anymore, you'll need to start from scratch.
I'll wait one or two more updates before begin all that grind again. And because I had my wisdom tooth removed, so no jerking off for me for a week. :HideThePain:

Last edited:

freyrpk

Mar 28, 2020
AFAIK old saves aren't compatible anymore, you'll need to start from scratch.
I'll wait one or two more updates before begin all that grind again. And because I had my wisdom tooth removed, so no jerking off for me for a week. :HideThePain:
Sorry too late LOL

• Haha
Reactions: Facilus

Confused Dude

May 13, 2021
I need help
I'm stuck in the part where a girl is getting chased and she hides in the house, then David (or whatever name you used) goes downstairs then goes to the main entrance to see who it is, but when I try to walk outside it says that he doesn't want to wet get and if I try to enter the house Doyle doesn't let him
I don't know what to do, I did something wrong? What should I do?

IsItNotMe

Jun 26, 2020
I need help
I'm stuck in the part where a girl is getting chased and she hides in the house, then David (or whatever name you used) goes downstairs then goes to the main entrance to see who it is, but when I try to walk outside it says that he doesn't want to wet get and if I try to enter the house Doyle doesn't let him
It's a bug in 0.17 which was later fixed in 0.17.1 and so on, you should download the latest version of the game from the first page of the thread

Reactions: Confused Dude

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I need help
Until the thread is properly updated, download the 0.17.3 version, it's the third comment in this page, it's a MEGA link.

Reactions: Confused Dude

2LAOD

Oct 19, 2018
Daddy... chill...

That message is just that... a message, it doesn't stop you from playing any of the scenes. it is just a message.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BTW, Guys, 0.17.3 is being uploaded as we speak... it will take a couple hours for the link to be ready (third world country internet problems)
gotta say, I imediatly could tell how polished the code was since its the size is way smaller than bt .15

NoProbz

Mar 22, 2018
How do you unlock other scenes? Or how many times do i have to repeat a scene to unlock another? All stats are 70

Okedman

Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry, it's boiling. I really want to drop the game. It's just unbearable. I read the guides, try to go through it, but nothing changes. "Repeat this scene several times to see the continuation" write in the guides. How many times is it? 150? A terrible way to stretch the gameplay.
:mad:

Last edited:

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
how the hell do i get the paper towel cuz i cant get it cuz of that reworked shit and i was just asking whats with this reworked crap no need to be rude with me dude cuz u dont know me and u want to be rude and all cuz i was just asking a damn question
Dude are you having a stroke or what? Chill the fuck down, what the fuck. What the game to have everything done then pay for it jfc.

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
Daddy... chill...

That message is just that... a message, it doesn't stop you from playing any of the scenes. it is just a message.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BTW, Guys, 0.17.3 is being uploaded as we speak... it will take a couple hours for the link to be ready (third world country internet problems)
The dude have no chill.

BroBen

Jun 5, 2018
I'm sorry, it's boiling. I really want to drop the game. It's just unbearable. I read the guides, try to go through it, but nothing changes. "Repeat this scene several times to see the continuation" write in the guides. How many times is it? 150? A terrible way to stretch the gameplay.
:mad:
somtimes need to advance other part before continue. I am stuck in a part but i think bugged. Cant get the ring, dont see ghost.

Okedman

Sep 24, 2020
somtimes need to advance other part before continue. I am stuck in a part but i think bugged. Cant get the ring, dont see ghost.
I understand everything, but it sucks. I went through all the possible scenes (I think so, except the sex scene with Lucille), but I generally can't get a threesome scene with Vera in the stable or a scene in the bath with her. I have repeated these scenes already 10 times or more and nothing hasn't changed.

BroBen

Jun 5, 2018
I understand everything, but it sucks. I went through all the possible scenes (I think so, except the sex scene with Lucille), but I generally can't get a threesome scene with Vera in the stable or a scene in the bath with her. I have repeated these scenes already 10 times or more and nothing hasn't changed.
Same here, dunno what gliched. Something didnt triggered. Can play the ride with mom too. And some other scenes

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes