4.10 star(s) 165 Votes

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
i pressed it but nothing happens other than moving the game's window from the middle of the screen to top left of it
That's weird. What's your screen's resolution? Maybe it doesn't work on ones higher than 1080p.

Or if you have a keyboard with the Fn key, hold it down and then F6. Fn should be pressed to activate the extra functions but some machines have the extra functions by default and the Fn key is to not activate them.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
That's weird. What's your screen's resolution? Maybe it doesn't work on ones higher than 1080p.

Or if you have a keyboard with the Fn key, hold it down and then F6. Fn should be pressed to activate the extra functions but some machines have the extra functions by default and the Fn key is to not activate them.
Try F5 instead?

bbbobbby85

Oct 6, 2018
Here u go u lazy bastards, copy it right where saves belong. Today i will try to play again at 0.17.2 so maybe i wont get stuck with vera anymore. If any luck happens i will make saves for each girls (2-3 days cause i have to work, eat and sleep)

Save 1: Full stat, mia not showing up yet
Save 2: Full stat included mia
Save 3: Lucile state
Save 4: Jules and Velvet pt1
Save 5: Jules and Velvet pt2
Save 6: First rub puss with Martha
Save 7: Dog vs Martha
Save 8: Night voice Lucile
Save 9: First bath sex with Martha
Save 10: Martha state
Save 11: Where i stuck getting vera state :> Sorry but you can try RED1130 save for Vera state
Save 12: Halloween
Save 13: Xmas
Save 14: Mother day
Save 15: Go to inventory and 3 photos of easter egg event is in there
Save 16: Lucile x Dog (tell him find her) here is kind of everything so it's should be called a full save (of course missing vera and mia, take it or leave it)
Oh MrD5, savior of grind, we thank thee!

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Here u go u lazy bastards, copy it right where saves belong. Today i will try to play again at 0.17.2 so maybe i wont get stuck with vera anymore. If any luck happens i will make saves for each girls (2-3 days cause i have to work, eat and sleep)

Save 1: Full stat, mia not showing up yet
Save 2: Full stat included mia
Save 3: Lucile state
Save 4: Jules and Velvet pt1
Save 5: Jules and Velvet pt2
Save 6: First rub puss with Martha
Save 7: Dog vs Martha
Save 8: Night voice Lucile
Save 9: First bath sex with Martha
Save 10: Martha state
Save 11: Where i stuck getting vera state :> Sorry but you can try RED1130 save for Vera state
Save 12: Halloween
Save 13: Xmas
Save 14: Mother day
Save 15: Go to inventory and 3 photos of easter egg event is in there
Save 16: Lucile x Dog (tell him find her) here is kind of everything so it's should be called a full save (of course missing vera and mia, take it or leave it)
Thank you hero, I'm truly are grateful for your saves

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Apparently this game does keep track of who the MC losing his V-card to so I made saves just in case this may end up as a multiple endings scenarios in the future, also for people that wants specific girl that the MC should lose his V-card to.

Save 2 = Martha

Save 3 = Vera

Save 4 = Lucile

Also
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Apparently this game does keep track of who the MC losing his V-card to so I made saves just in case this may end up as a multiple endings scenarios in the future, also for people that wants specific girl that the MC should lose his V-card to.

Save 2 = Martha

Save 3 = Vera

Save 4 = Lucile

Also
Hopefully it comes into play sooner than later. Also here's hoping that the code overhaul lasts for at least 2 or 3 proper updates before we need to make fresh saves again.

senorleeman

Aug 12, 2016
Seem to be stuck with Vera her bathroom scene never escalates past a handjob despite repeating the scene many times.I'm at a loss as what to do.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Seem to be stuck with Vera her bathroom scene never escalates past a handjob despite repeating the scene many times.I'm at a loss as what to do.
The sex option unlocks after you have sex with her and get her State event in either Dominant or Submissive, as for the Titjob, that's only available for Submissive.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I used mega and it says it up to date I can't access the events either
Check the version in the main menu of the game, make sure it's 0.17.3.

If the version it shows on the top of the screen (right above the title) is anything but 0.17.3, you have an older version.

Sorry for insisting on checking your version but it was already patched on that version. Also as a side note, make sure both the main character and Lucile have at least 40-50 points, some scenes won't occur/progress if their points are too low.

dusteck

Oct 7, 2018
Hi still have to problem when I enter the house "unable to find audio/BGS/clock" and the game closes itself. Had it with 0.17.2 and now with 0.17.3, didnt have it with versions before. Read through the bugs here, so I downloaded it 2 more times and still have the same problem.
Even donwloaded again "VX ACE RTP PACKAGE", even if no longer needed with this update (written in description)
Any tips?

Thanks,
dusteck

4.10 star(s) 165 Votes