4.10 star(s) 165 Votes

BroBen

Jun 5, 2018
I am thinking that some 'order' we make stuff may block/glich something.
I already thought on start a new one and follow precisely a guide

Okedman

Sep 24, 2020
Same here, dunno what gliched. Something didnt triggered. Can play the ride with mom too. And some other scenes
I'll try to find some other scene to advance in the game. But I was so tired, I actually didn’t see anything in 6 hours of playing. This is the second game that fucks me so much. The first one was literally in front of her, called "Lesson's in love". I killed 4 days on it. A very hemorrhoid game to play.

Okedman

Sep 24, 2020
Wonder if anyone have a full save, at least can see in the 'mind place'
My actual save here have 13 hours and i cant advance
I already have a slight feeling that losing my virginity with someone other than Lucille is impossible) Well ... I'm still trying ... Maybe I'll start another game. So far this game only disappoints me (although the animation is quite cool)

BroBen

Jun 5, 2018
I already have a slight feeling that losing my virginity with someone other than Lucille is impossible) Well ... I'm still trying ... Maybe I'll start another game. So far this game only disappoints me (although the animation is quite cool)
you're needing to lose the virginity? It open some options ingame you can only do after loses virginity

BroBen

Jun 5, 2018
Even as cartoon it have the best cumshots ingame

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
i thought this update was a bugfix... i used my save from the previous update and it had no problems running, but apparently i cant get a footjob at night from vera at all now, like when i try to talk to her nothing happens. And i still don't get the peek scene from vera even after trying multiple times. im also the kinda guy who hates talking shit so i went back to the previous scenes to turn on the "triggers" or whatever, but nothing happens. i assume i have to restart the game again for the second time or this update didnt fix anything.

but still this game is really good and bugs and stuff are expected, cant wait for the future :)

BroBen

Jun 5, 2018
Yeah, but ... Not with Lucille, I wanted to do this. And it annoys me very much that at the moment the game does not allow me to make any choice.
search for 'save' or 'save full' something like that, theres a advanced save sombody posted

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
bug: if you go into the house then upstairs during the event where you have to give diamonds to the police or the goth girl, the entire event will strangely restart on the doorstep and you have to redo everything.

also about the post i did before, there was a red circle but it was very hard to see during the night so i didnt see that, and now that i went on the red circle everything worked as it should.

samson125

Aug 25, 2018
search for 'save' or 'save full' something like that, theres a advanced save sombody posted
You can Fuck Lucille 3 times a day as soon as her Trust is above 50, I never fucked her first, allway went for Vera or Martha first. So I don't know if there is a "loose virginity" question with her.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Same here, dunno what gliched. Something didnt triggered. Can play the ride with mom too. And some other scenes
Those scenes are dependant on the State each girl ends up with.

Martha only does the "Ride" scene if her State is Passionate, otherwise you won't ever see it.
Vera only receives a forced BJ on the stairs if she's in Submissive State.
Lucile only fucks you in the garden if she's in Playful State.

There's a few requirements to trigger the event where their States are defined:
1) Have both the character and the girl in question at 70 points each
2) After reaching 70 points, visit Doyle's remains in the basement, he should be visible now
3) Do the girl's previous scenes at least once AFTER getting 70 points and make sure you do them all (of course, besides the State locked ones, duh). I need to highlight this last point because most people that can't trigger the State Events are missing a scene or two.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
You can Fuck Lucille 3 times a day as soon as her Trust is above 50, I never fucked her first, allway went for Vera or Martha first. So I don't know if there is a "loose virginity" question with her.
Haven't checked this last version yet, but as far as I remember, the one that doesn't have the message of losing your virginity with is Vera when she fucks you in the stables, but Lucile and Martha do have the message.

Kaliba

Jun 24, 2017
I have some problems.

When i confront Vera with the horse the mc runs aways? Shouldn't the 'confront' option lead to sex?

During the cosplay conversation with Jules the body of the mc disapears and the scene does not take place (both options lead to the mc going away)

samson125

Aug 25, 2018
I have some problems.

When i confront Vera with the horse the mc runs aways? Shouldn't the 'confront' option lead to sex?

During the cosplay conversation with Jules the body of the mc disapears and the scene does not take place (both options lead to the mc going away)
You have to confront Vera two times at least, then comes the sex, About the cosplay: do you have the 17.3 release?, mine ist stable with that scene.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Ok so far 0.17.3 has 1 bug is MC's hand & cock tends to disappear if you chose to play with Martha's pussy at night.

A minor bug, it's not game breaking... at least not yet lol & it doesn't always trigger.

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

siide

Aug 9, 2019
i can't change the ratio for the game and i don't wanna play fullscreen for reasons so is that a bug or something

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Btw do i have to talk with Lucile at a specific time to get the glory hole scene?

Talk to her while she's in bed will always lead to the massage.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Btw do i have to talk with Lucile at a specific time to get the glory hole scene?

Talk to her while she's in bed will always lead to the massage.
After dinner, she's gonna be washing the dishes, offer to do it for her, then go to her room, talk to her, get the blindfold, give it to her, go to your room, profit.

4.10 star(s) 165 Votes