4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
[QUOTE = "TrialRagnarok, publicación: 5981632, miembro: 394429"]
Hmmm ... ¿Me pueden enviar su archivo guardado en formato .rar o .zip? Podría comprobarlo.
[/CITA]
Mega
Alright, I HAVE to ask... did you downloaded a savefile or is this your savefile?

If it's somebody else's save, throw it on the garbage. If it's yours, I'm sorry to say you fucked it up, buddy.

I checked the variables and switches and it's clearly been modded. Gold (why?) and multiple diamonds and key items. I'm pretty sure that's what's fucking up your progress, the game doesn't recognize the original key items (since you put multiple copies of them, for example, you have 5 Bag of Diamonds).

TL;DR you're fucked, man. You modded the save (most likely) beyond salvation.

sasukelp

Apr 27, 2020
Alright, I HAVE to ask... did you downloaded a savefile or is this your savefile?

If it's somebody else's save, throw it on the garbage. If it's yours, I'm sorry to say you fucked it up, buddy.

I checked the variables and switches and it's clearly been modded. Gold (why?) and multiple diamonds and key items. I'm pretty sure that's what's fucking up your progress, the game doesn't recognize the original key items (since you put multiple copies of them, for example, you have 5 Bag of Diamonds).

TL;DR you're fucked, man. You modded the save (most likely) beyond salvation.
Thank you, couldn't you give me a new save so I don't have to start from the beginning, please

Acherus

Aug 14, 2018
It's fine haha I also forget how certain words translate from Spanish to English, no biggie!

Yeah,the Lucile cosplay is gonna be fixed in the upcoming bugfix dropping today, as for the Martha Bath, you are probably missing something, some scenes require other scenes to be done. I don't have my list of actions on hand, so I can't check at the moment but that might be the case.

Just a question, have you let her visit you in the morning? Before waking up, there's 3 options, "Get Up", "Wait" or something like that and "Spend the day with...". Pick the "Wait" one. I'm like 60% sure that scene unlocks something with Martha in the bathroom.
Yes, I do the wait scenes 2/3 ('cause the 3rd one is locked and I don't know how to unlock, but isn't the case), still can't open the bathroom further event with Martha yet. Well, thanks for all and sorry for the bugs!

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
so when the update comes, how do i update the game? just redownload and restart the game completely?
If you already played 0.17.2, just move your saves, no need to restart (I hope).
As for the update, yes, just download it when it becomes available.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Yes, I do the wait scenes 2/3 ('cause the 3rd one is locked and I don't know how to unlock, but isn't the case), still can't open the bathroom further event with Martha yet. Well, thanks for all and sorry for the bugs!
The third option during the morning visit is only available after she ends up in the "Passionate" State.

Now I have my info on hand, you need her to be with at least 40 or 41 points AND have done the morning visit blowjob. When you first propose sex to her, she will deny you. Next day try the same and then she should say she's going to her room, just follow her and interact with her.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
If you already played 0.17.2, just move your saves, no need to restart (I hope).
As for the update, yes, just download it when it becomes available.
Hopefully it will came out today, but I did got a very sexy bug when Luciel standing picture only in her panties when David come offering to wash the dish for her. Make me think how awesome would be if after we reached full affection with all the women in the manor we can choose to let them only wearing panties around the house?

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Hopefully it will came out today, but I did got a very sexy bug when Luciel standing picture only in her panties when David come offering to wash the dish for her. Make me think how awesome would be if after we reached full affection with all the women in the manor we can choose to let them only wearing panties around the house?
It could be just a natural progression due to their States. I mean, Lucile and Martha's Yoga placeholder sets the stage for interactions with at least 2 of the girls together, who's to say it couldn't change the outcome depending on the State? Maybe not toggleable but something like the 2 we already have in the game, those being topless Martha in the morning visit if she's in Passionate State or Vera losing her turtleneck sweater when she becomes Submissive.

Acherus

Aug 14, 2018
The third option during the morning visit is only available after she ends up in the "Passionate" State.

Now I have my info on hand, you need her to be with at least 40 or 41 points AND have done the morning visit blowjob. When you first propose sex to her, she will deny you. Next day try the same and then she should say she's going to her room, just follow her and interact with her.
So you must have something wrong, the guilty was above 50 points, and I do everything like this, maybe you should redo the scene and try to find any mistake or whatever is passing by. Sorry for the bugs pt. 2!

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
So you must have something wrong, the guilty was above 50 points, and I do everything like this, maybe you should redo the scene and try to find any mistake or whatever is passing by. Sorry for the bugs pt. 2!
Well, I made this list for 0.16.2.1 and for some reason some of the Vera scenes seem to have changed requisites since there's some people that can't trigger them anymore, so I don't know what might have happened.
Here's a tiny peak at the notes I gathered when playing.
1623734547341.png
Granted, these were taken considering that the MC had already reached the 70 points mark. Whether or not there was other factor I didn't account for, well, I didn't account for because I didn't notice it :KEK:

• Wow
Reactions: Acherus

oinkers

Feb 25, 2018
***BUGS***

So I just finished up the entire main story from the start and only have 2 bugs

1) Mia in the cemetery, i talk to her, no green circle so i miss that scene. (maybe im blind?)

2) My Mind Palace Circle does not appear anymore since the sometime earlier on in the story. It no longer appears at night at all so I cannot look back on some of the scenes </3

I anyone knows a fix to these please let me know. (especially #2)

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes