4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Hey TrialRagnarok, did you know if is possible to see the scene with Velvet and Jules without the need of vera giving handjob to the horse? I respect every kink, but that was not my cup of tea.

Oct 5, 2019
Hey TrialRagnarok, did you know if is possible to see the scene with Velvet and Jules without the need of vera giving handjob to the horse? I respect every kink, but that was not my cup of tea.
You can turn off that "Kink" in the start of the game or in your mind palace. Check your desk in the middle of the night aka the gallery. Click the bear on the table I believe.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Same happens here, hate starting over
Honestly I don’t mind starting over, as long as the game can provide me an enjoyable experience.

As of now we still have a floating head & the gallery can still bug out a little, in my opinion it’s best just to wait for 0.17.2.1 (like 0.16.2.1).

Reactions: Mugiboogie

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
I'm pretty sure that the trigger for Velvet and Jules is the Vera horse HJ and that it has to happen in order to spawn Velvet and Jules

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
You can turn off that "Kink" in the start of the game or in your mind palace. Check your desk in the middle of the night aka the gallery. Click the bear on the table I believe.
Yeah, but disabling that don't change the "start" point of them appearing, vera need to give the horse a handjob to them to appear, i believe there is no way that both of them can appear without doing that, there is no workaround this,at least i believe because i have done almost everything (with exception of the special events) and that scene don't start if vera don't give a hand to the horse, i was asking if there is a workaround.

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
Yeah, but disabling that don't change the "start" point of them appearing, vera need to give the horse a handjob to them to appear, i believe there is no way that both of them can appear without doing that, there is no workaround this,at least i believe because i have done almost everything (with exception of the special events) and that scene don't start if vera don't give a hand to the horse, i was asking if there is a workaround.
As far as I know, there is no workaround.

• Sad
Reactions: AlexTorch

phantom787

Jun 5, 2020
yea cant figure it out have done every event still cant get her to catch me prolly missing something simple lol and cant do any cosplay events my body vanishes and i always chose no to help her even when i click the green option fun game without all the bugs

samson125

Aug 25, 2018
Guys could someone help me how to trigger the first "sex with Martha" event?
I had the night tittfuck, the naked yoga, the morning blowjob, and the cellar tittfuck. I'm stuck there

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Guys could someone help me how to trigger the first "sex with Martha" event?
I had the night tittfuck, the naked yoga, the morning blowjob, and the cellar tittfuck. I'm stuck there
Just taking a bath with her and got handjob a couple times then you will have option for David to suggest Martha to have sex with him. She will refuse and go to her room but you just need to chase after her and suggest it again to trigger the event

pussyslime

Feb 14, 2018
Ok its getting pretty frustrating now. Why cant i get the damn vera blowjob. arousal is 70, got bathroom hj, night fj, jerked the horse, fucked the dog, got caught peeking a million times but no bj... Am I missing smtn or is this a legit bug? Plz help

rehabqq

Nov 3, 2020
I think i'm going to start from beginning, because i love this game. Love the art bla bla bla. If I'm stuck at somewhere, i'll use the savefiles from this site. Thank you guys, and there is save for everything at page 831 man

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes