4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

MrD5

Oct 30, 2018
Here´s a save..
File 1 (Were i left - still without vera content complete )
file 4 sis choice
File 5 mom choice
File 6 (Jules / velet event)
when i get vero choice i´m going to upload it :p
Have u tried to get vera bj or sex with her? Cause i cant, like a bug or something, and im grinding from start, do not use save editor this time

Reactions: Kingkjbv

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Hey same here, and she is 70...Even confront her, i cant...Going to lose my mind
Remember that for her to fuck you in the stables you need to have done all her other scenes beforehand. Did you already groped her at night? That one and the peeping one are the ones most people miss.

pussyslime

Feb 14, 2018
Remember that for her to fuck you in the stables you need to have done all her other scenes beforehand. Did you already groped her at night? That one and the peeping one are the ones most people miss.
I did those scenes bro, and like the walkthrough says, im trying to peek and get bj so i can proceed to "confront" her. but no luck :(...

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I did those scenes bro, and like the walkthrough says, im trying to peek and get bj so i can proceed to "confront" her. but no luck :(...
That's weird. So even the stairs crash is done? And I mean besides the intro one. I'm trying to think about scenes you might have missed or can be missed if you only go through the day regularly.
Bathroom HJ? Hell, even groping her in the studio, might be worth trying.

I will check on it later on the day. Also, I'm assuming it's a brand new save, right?

MrD5

Oct 30, 2018
Yeah i did, but since i cant get the bj so i can get fuck .. trying to do everything else and pray for good things happen

pussyslime

Feb 14, 2018
That's weird. So even the stairs crash is done? And I mean besides the intro one. I'm trying to think about scenes you might have missed or can be missed if you only go through the day regularly.

I will check on it later on the day. Also, I'm assuming it's a brand new save, right?
Yup, as per my knowledge, thats all her scenes that need to be done b4 bj. I even tried the HJ a million times like a crazy person b4 realising its just that one hj scene until her state events are done

pussyslime

Feb 14, 2018

thanks mate

Feb 2, 2018
dunno if it has been reported yet but i'm getting conflicting scenes during lucille's 'tag' game during pleasure after she knocks you in the nuts - the scene where the merchant lets you grope her and then tit fuck her is in the same sequence during the handjob / oral route for lucille after catching her.

its not entirely gamebreaking but im just glad i didnt have to reload a new save after the bugfixes for v17

MrD5

Oct 30, 2018
TrialRagnarok check this out, im just missing vera and mia, everything else is done. And for anyone who can read this, detailed saves will take more time :> And it's just essential events, if you want saves for each girl you have to wait :>

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
can i have your save files bro ? i'm lazy af
I have none, mate, at least not for this version. APPARENTLY there's no game-breaking bug (like sudden crashes and shit, I'm aware there are still annoying bugs) so there's a chance I'm gonna spend between today and tomorrow making another batch of savefiles like the ones I did before.

Check MrD5 's save, it's the first comment on the current page you're at.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes