4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

aslover69

Oct 10, 2017
Glad to see everyone finally happy and excited :D ! ... Hey Doc ! ... stop by and check out how excited your fans are for your game ! (hopefully it makes this month a bit better for ya )

Rhyllick

Oct 9, 2017
Theres no better answer than what these fellows told before :test:

Personally I'm not bothered about delays. If I blow my load today or tomorrow it doesn't mean much in the grander scale of things. Just so long as I eventually see Vera fucked balls deep by a horse, I'm a happy man.
I second that notion!!! What would make it even better if it was up her ass!
Thanks again RWaites, you are a truly heaven's herald.

D

Deleted member 482355

[/SPOILER]
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
spent a couple hours on this sketch and then decided to make a comic (sorry for the spam, couldn't figure out how else to upload it)
I like how the bed post is a tiny skull.

D

Deleted member 482355

Fyi @Oseo Bones the YouTube vid of the games is now dead. Not surprising really, I'm shocked it stayed up as long as it did.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I don't know about the patreon post, but, in his discord server he said that he will TRY to release the new version tomorrow
"The update for 0.06 will be ready before the end of the month, and I'm still going to work on July's update, wich will be a little small, I'm afraid to say (maybe 2 or 3 scenes), and it will be uploaded around the 5th of july (give or take a couple of days)." I'm not one to get upset about updates being delayed, but you can only do it so much.

Kaigels Sempai

May 24, 2017
Guys can anyone post here the 2 posts that dr bones posted today?(copy and paste the Pssst and Notice posts). Im sorry i dont have a patreon account and i couldnt see what he post there

R

RWaites

Hello there, Just letting you guys know that the update is around the corner, and, I don't want to over-hype you, but it MAY be ready by the end of the day tomorrow.

I have cleared everything in my agenda to work all day long, so, if everything goes right, the update will be finished.

Also, I will not be online while I'm working, so I can concentrate and avoid bugs and code errors. So, I won't be there to update rols on discord tomorrow (I'm updating those a lot lately.. ha!).
Now I will go to get some rest!.
Thanks for your patience and for all the kind words you had for me

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Fyi @Oseo Bones the YouTube vid of the games is now dead. Not surprising really, I'm shocked it stayed up as long as it did.
These adult game devs really don't like the youtubers showing off their games because it brings unwanted attention to their patreon in the form of extra risk getting it shut down.

A lot get those youtube vids shut down as soon as possible.

D

Deleted member 482355

These adult game devs really don't like the youtubers showing off their games because it brings unwanted attention to their patreon in the form of extra risk getting it shut down.

A lot get those youtube vids shut down as soon as possible.
Yeah but I thought I'd let him know mainly cos I noticed he had a link to the video on his blog, so it's now worthless as its a dead link.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes