4.10 star(s) 168 Votes
R

RWaites

Guys can anyone post here the 2 posts that dr bones posted today?(copy and paste the Pssst and Notice posts). Im sorry i dont have a patreon account and i couldnt see what he post there
"The update for 0.06 will be ready before the end of the month, and I'm still going to work on July's update, wich will be a little small, I'm afraid to say (maybe 2 or 3 scenes), and it will be uploaded around the 5th of july (give or take a couple of days)." I'm not one to get upset about updates being delayed, but you can only do it so much.

May 16, 2017

Hello there, Just letting you guys know that the update is around the corner, and, I don't want to over-hype you, but it MAY be ready by the end of the day tomorrow.

I have cleared everything in my agenda to work all day long, so, if everything goes right, the update will be finished.

Also, I will not be online while I'm working, so I can concentrate and avoid bugs and code errors. So, I won't be there to update rols on discord tomorrow (I'm updating those a lot lately.. ha!).
Now I will go to get some rest!.
Thanks for your patience and for all the kind words you had for me
He posted this *yesterday* on discord too, so i *guess* the update will be released in a few hours.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
ARE YOU SERIOUS? DID HE JUST MISS HIS FOURTH DEADLINE IN THE SAME MONTH!? Man if that guy REALLY worked as an artist for a company or at least for commissions etc he would never get paid or at least not his initial deal with the customer.
Are you sure this is the fourth? I thought it was the second this month, and the third being last months. Either way yes, yes he did.

Edit- Forgot its July, so he missed the May update, then the two after that.

polymorph80

Jan 30, 2018
The smartest thing at this point - and at two weeks ago when it became apparent that it wasn't going to happen - would be to (very apologetically) declare June's update a complete writeoff, stop pretending it's going to happen and pour everything into making July the biggest and best update possible.

Dangling a jam-tomorrow "update this week, no really" carrot in front of people wins no friends or favours.

Reactions: Sanjimelorine
R

RWaites

Come on Guy's Doc works alone and has had personal problems so bitching about it isn't going to make it happen any quicker also once he posts on Patreon you will still have to wait until someone posts here

elmirgrim

Apr 8, 2018
Come on Guy's Doc works alone and has had personal problems so bitching about it isn't going to make it happen any quicker also once he posts on Patreon you will still have to wait until someone posts here
Well It won't be fair since he missed the free deadline for rest of us. Hope he ain't stupid that much

R

RWaites

ARE YOU SERIOUS? DID HE JUST MISS HIS FOURTH DEADLINE IN THE SAME MONTH!? Man if that guy REALLY worked as an artist for a company or at least for commissions etc he would never get paid or at least not his initial deal with the customer.
As yet he hasn't missed if you a actually read the post instead of just trying to stir up trouble he clearly said he was trying hard for release by the end of day today e

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
@RWaites I appreciate the time you're pouring into us to calm down the tides of the Doctor's issues with the game. Otherwise, these people may have completely over the thread.
Don't take these a something to support the Doctor's shortcomings though. He still does have some faults here so I can't fully defend his situation.
I am merely stating that I understand his situation and the people's frustrations about it so I thank you for trying to at least try to calm the waves of this stormy weathers.

Reactions: RWaites

Early Cuyler

Fruit don't talk. Fruit just listens...and waits
Donor
Jul 1, 2017
Dev releases quality work with decent content and we get it for free. We don't really have a right to complain (of course anybody can complain about anything at anytime.)

So many games get abandoned, at least he's communicating and showing proof of his work in progress.

@RedPillBlues is right his discord says he will release it tomorrow.

A release is imminent.

jsf.1998

Dec 10, 2017
I hope Bones can release this update soon, they are so angry with him for having delayed the update because of personal issues, I know there are those who contribute to their work and are waiting for this update.
But problems arise in our lives at some point and can not be put aside, I hope the Patrons of Bones and others understand that over time they can improve with certain errors that have occurred.
It's one of the few RPG games I like to play and does a good job, I wish everything good for everyone, sorry my English is not very good.

CoomerKing

Sup
Donor
Jan 8, 2018
Why are you guys bitching though. The man is trying his hardest on his own to release something good with no bugs for all of us. Ofcourse it's going to take time. Bitching about it here won't help. Learn to be patient please, it will be a valuable perk in your everyday life. Atleast this man listens to his community and tries his best so he can provide for us all.

R

RWaites

Can anyone tell me the purpose of comments like these?

It just encourages laziness by developers. They make money for their work and you have no idea who has donated to him and who hasn't on this website. Stop speaking for all of us and constantly defending bullshit like this.

He's missed 4 deadlines now, if people like you keep letting him think that it's "j-j-just ok bro!" then he'll keep doing it because he knows people like you will instantly rush to his defence.

If somebody is making money for something they criticism is always warranted. And before you call me a "troll" or whatever, read my earlier comments in this thread when he missed the first 2 deadlines. I actually defended him because he almost never missed deadlines in the past.

But it's been an entire month now with multiple missed deadlines and that to me, is just bullshit.

It's also hilarious how comically "unlucky" these developers get the moment they become developers. It seems like they go through at least 10 major tragedies in their lives during the development of their games.

I really hope people don't actually believe them 90% of the time.

"Oh, my daughter died. Gonna need to delay my game a few days guys! Sorry!"

"Shit! My son died as well! Guess this months update is not gonna release in time =("

"SHIT! You guys won't believe this! My house just burned down killing everyone i've ever known or loved as well as destroying my PC! Game will have to be delayed another week!
Nice rant I am a donor to Doc and I don't mind waiting until he's ready to release do you donate to anyone or do you just troll the site looking for freebies to complain about

maank

Jul 21, 2017
At the end of the day, nobody knows what's rly in docs mind or what's happening in his life, we can't do more than to wait, i'm no supporter but i like his work and if i was i would still think the same way. Just find something else to do in the meantime.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I mean I feel like a lot of you are probably gonna be extra pissed when it doesn't actually leak here immediately unless RWaites decides to give it to you, because sure as hell most patrons aren't gonna share it after having to read through all this whining.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes