4.00 star(s) 163 Votes

ClawedDog

Jul 29, 2020
Need help. Everytime i go into the stables to fuck vera for the first time i click stare then confront but he says i choose life n runs away

Dep n arousal r all maxed n im playing 16.2.1 on android if that helps

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Need help. Everytime i go into the stables to fuck vera for the first time i click stare then confront but he says i choose life n runs away

Have you peeked on her and got caught at least 2 times? And before that, have you tried groping her at midnight and gotten caught? According to some notes I have, for the stable sex you need the previous requisites (as far as 0.16.2.1) and also tried to confront her at least once beforehand.

Also here's a PSA: If you intend to finish the content on 0.16.2.1 and migrate it to the latest version (0.17.3) you're in bad luck as the saves aren't retrocompatible.

Nov 13, 2017
Check the comment above yours, it also applies to your issue.
EDIT: Forgot to add, since you're using JoiPlay, when launching the game, a window asking you to install the RTP file might pop up. Install the "Default" one, wait for it to finish the processing and you can play. I'm not sure if once you skipped/ignored the pop up it will appear again whenever trying to launch the game or if it won't appear again, softlocking you out.
When i downloaded and waited for the default rtp to download, trying to run the game has this error screen pop up for me. Do you have any idea what might be causing this and how to remedy it?

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
When i downloaded and waited for the default rtp to download, trying to run the game has this error screen pop up for me. Do you have any idea what might be causing this and how to remedy it?
I'm like 95% you're running the game from the external storage. I'm unaware if this only happens for this game or is the same for all of them, but the game files need to be in the INTERNAL storage.

Reactions: yoyomistro

Dragovich189

Jun 2, 2020

Follow the walkthrough/guide. You have to do the steps before that scene

Nov 13, 2017
I'm like 95% you're running the game from the external storage. I'm unaware if this only happens for this game or is the same for all of them, but the game files need to be in the INTERNAL storage.
Huh, all my other games are on the same external storage and they work fine, but i will try that tho, thanks!
Edit: it seems to have worked perfectly in the internal storage, thank you! That is so weird, only this game misbehaves this way.

Last edited:
Reactions: TrialRagnarok

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
Suggestions to make the manor feel more immersive:

* You could have like 3 or more different dialogues on every scene/interaction with the characters. Simply by changing small things like the text makes the game feel much more alive even when you've done everything and just play the game to repeat the scenes. This just makes the characters still feel alive bc they don't just repeat saying the exact same things like bots.

* For some reason Vera lets me grope her and says/thinks nothing at all of it, like i literally pull her pants down and PIMP SLAP HER ASS and shes says nothing and isn't even angry! how?? (shes not even in a state so she should be extremely mad), but then she gets mad and shit when she just sees me go out of the bathtub with a penis. How does this make sense? But anyways basically make it make sense and add some dialogue on the groping scenes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jarul and khazimsan

goodbyevinh

Feb 14, 2018
Huh, all my other games are on the same external storage and they work fine, but i will try that tho, thanks!
Edit: it seems to have worked perfectly in the internal storage, thank you! That is so weird, only this game misbehaves this way.
I got the same error as you even though I used internal storage :(

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Suggestions to make the manor feel more immersive:
* For some reason Vera lets me grope her and says/thinks nothing at all of it, like i literally pull her pants down and PIMP SLAP HER ASS and shes says nothing and isn't even angry! how?? (shes not even in a state so she should be extremely mad), but then she gets mad and shit when she just sees me go out of the bathtub with a penis. How does this make sense? But anyways basically make it make sense and add some dialogue on the groping scenes.
Eventually all the scenes and interactions will be reworked to fit the level or "corruption"/State the girls are at. For example, even if you have Vera as Submissive, the scene in the stables is pretty much the same, so is the footjob, which can confuse you because she's acting like her usual self but that's why, because not every scene in the game reflects the changes.

As for the groping, that's intended due to a high level or "Arousal" points or whatever points each girl has, the higher it goes, the longer you can mess around with them. For example, you can't unbutton Martha's blouse and keep groping her if she's below 40 points, I believe, the game lets you unbutton her blouse but she will kick you out of any other interactions.

TL;DR it's normal for now, eventually all scenes will reflect the changes. blah blah that's how reworks work blah blah

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
Eventually all the scenes and interactions will be reworked to fit the level or "corruption"/State the girls are at. For example, even if you have Vera as Submissive, the scene in the stables is pretty much the same, so is the footjob, which can confuse you because she's acting like her usual self but that's why, because not every scene in the game reflects the changes.

As for the groping, that's intended due to a high level or "Arousal" points or whatever points each girl has, the higher it goes, the longer you can mess around with them. For example, you can't unbutton Martha's blouse and keep groping her if she's below 40 points, I believe, the game lets you unbutton her blouse but she will kick you out of any other interactions.

TL;DR it's normal for now, eventually all scenes will reflect the changes. blah blah that's how reworks work blah blah
Ty for answer! I wonder what u think about the first suggestion as well. like when ur completely done with the game and repeat the scenes but they feel differently everytime because it cycles through like 3 different dialogues. ive seen no other game do it and it would take the game to another level and still make it immersive/fun to play even when you are finished

Reactions: Jarul

Irondevil

Jun 21, 2021
Somebody, please,help me out. Im stuck at the moment when biker girl went into the stabels in the night. David cant walk out under the rain, and Doyle does not let him get back at the manor. For the god sake, what shoul I do?

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Somebody, please,help me out. Im stuck at the moment when biker girl went into the stabels in the night. David cant walk out under the rain, and Doyle does not let him get back at the manor. For the god sake, what shoul I do?
Download latest version :HideThePain:

Just keep in mind that if it still doesn't work, most likely the savefile is useless so you'd need a new one or go pick any on page 847.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Ty for answer! I wonder what u think about the first suggestion as well. like when ur completely done with the game and repeat the scenes but they feel differently everytime because it cycles through like 3 different dialogues. ive seen no other game do it and it would take the game to another level and still make it immersive/fun to play even when you are finished
Might be considered as well, we wouldn't know until after a few more updates. If I'm being hopeful, 0.18 is gonna have new scenes and 0.19 might be reworks and maybe 1 or 2 new scenes, which is gonna bring changes to other stuff, dialogue as well maybe.

Mr.foxx

May 25, 2017
What's the meaning of this?
Does it say it'll be reworked in later builds or should I play and unlock to see this?
Question.png

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes