4.10 star(s) 167 Votes

darkspirit257

Jul 17, 2020
some weird glitches in the new update. Like during conversation lucie remains naked or when helping with the costume, the mc's head is the only thing showing in conversation.

gauke

Feb 22, 2018
Now now boys, here are the detailed saves i promised. Just interact with what you see, you almost have to do nothing (beside add saves to the game and jerk off :D). I believe i did every scenes. Of course, i cant make saves for all variations so if you want to see all great variations, you have to play the game (you really should, Doc made such good content and dialogues in each variation) :D. Here are the packs for each girl, i also made texts in it for the info. In the "new folder" pack is 2 saves, save 1 is the start of everything with max stat for each girl (no mia) Im grinding for it so dw for bugs :p Save 2 is ultra-mega-full-save.
Have fun with your meat boys :D Here
i have added all the saves to the games folder but when i start it up it onky allowes me to play a new game and not continue

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
some weird glitches in the new update. Like during conversation lucie remains naked or when helping with the costume, the mc's head is the only thing showing in conversation.
You playing 0.17.3? That issue was already resolved, you either are playing an 0.17.2 or older version and/or your savefiles from 0.17.2 or older are causing the issue.

Jan 7, 2020
Question for Veteran Players. Just wanna ask!! is there any new content besides MIA and other things mentioned in Changelog??

Like New Dialog options with Martha, Vera & Lucille. or any other similar Minor Details??

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
The game goes full screen when launched, bugs out and can't play it.
Press F5 as soon as the window goes fullscreen. Also, make sure the "game.exe" isn't located in a folder with special characters in the path such as "#$%&/()=? and also tell me you didn't put the folder in the root of C:/ or inside any other program folder that requires Admin. Rights.

Last edited:

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Question for Veteran Players. Just wanna ask!! is there any new content besides MIA and other things mentioned in Changelog??

Like New Dialog options with Martha, Vera & Lucille. or any other similar Minor Details??
Pretty much just what the changelog says. However the changelog in the post for 0.17.3 just says bugfix, so here's the changelog of that version as it has been posted on Discord.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As for minor details, there are circles to signal interactive scenes coming in 3 different colors as a way to make the game more straight forward to not run around like a madman.

alman86

Jul 17, 2020
7 mothes for a rework/bugfix. hope your subs are happy.. good game but id be fucked to pay for this kind of development. but when you're making over 3k a month on your side gig, why rush it when you can milk it.

Reactions: Turtlesweater42

lexlucky

Jul 5, 2017
Houston, we have the problem! Got Marta's permissive state but cant get Fingering, Cunning Lingus & Doggy Style scenes in the bath. Game plays only Passionate State only. Even from savefiles from here

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes