4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
grab this tool [Tool] - [RPGM] RPG Maker Mv/MZ/XP/Vx/VxAce/WolfRPG/TyranoBuilder Cheat & FullAuto Translate tool | F95zone cause "playing" this game akin to sitting on barb wire while looking at paint dry just keep repeating watching the same old foreplay animation like 100 times, so fk that just change the var View attachment 1263736
Better draw those back to 70, there's a chance having those values higher than intended may cause some weird stuff to happen.

Reactions: jungmonk

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
oh i doubt he give enough care to code any block on too high variables it working perfectly fine
Just saying, man. In older versions there were 2 or 3 cases where they went ham on those variables and they got stuck on otherwise "un-stuckable" parts. Better be safe than sorry, so it was a heads up :p

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
Just saying, man. In older versions there were 2 or 3 cases where they went ham on those variables and they got stuck on otherwise "un-stuckable" parts. Better be safe than sorry, so it was a heads up :p
well then its perfect for me to test the limit of the new version then, thx for the warning tho

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Still sad that the dev savefile that allows you to get inside that other gallery palace to see characters portraits, change or repeat events or reset virginity is no longer working.

I guess it was good while it lasted on previous versions, unless bones haven't removed that room and still being enterable if tampering certain values :p ?

Xelhmar

Jun 20, 2020
for some reason after the whole cop thing the memory room just vanishes anyone know if this is intentional? edit nvm i pulled a dum. and was using the old 1.17.1 version.

a lot of the scenes seem to be place holders despite being very good. i do hope there are more h events to do in the future. such as the dining room stuff. some events for the Living room maybe outside of story progression events.

Last edited:
Reactions: TrialRagnarok

justin4894

Apr 23, 2020
What if, instead of uploading points within the game, I edit them with an editor from outside and then continue playing? Will I miss something?

Start with statistics at 1, exit, open the editor, put 70, load and continue playing without having unlocked any scenes but with statistics at 70

Does it cause a problem for the game?

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
What if, instead of uploading points within the game, I edit them with an editor from outside and then continue playing? Will I miss something?

Start with statistics at 1, exit, open the editor, put 70, load and continue playing without having unlocked any scenes but with statistics at 70

Does it cause a problem for the game?
It shouldn't cause issues as long as you cap it at 70.

Reactions: justin4894

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
so I went to play with Lucile after the second merchant event (the titjob) and this happened
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
By any chance, were you using the Skip (Ctrl key) option a bit too much? That tends to happen if you do. Alternatively, is your save a fresh one with the regular grindind or an edited one? And, if it's an edited one, what stuff did you change?

User00015

May 16, 2017
I don't think you're ready for this...

By any chance, were you using the Skip (Ctrl key) option a bit too much? That tends to happen if you do. Alternatively, is your save a fresh one with the regular grindind or an edited one? And, if it's an edited one, what stuff did you change?
I do tend to use CTRL a lot, because you have to see a lot of the same scenes and dialogue, and I grew to hate the little unskippable pauses between the scenes that sometimes last for seconds. But it wasn't a problem until this happened. And it is a fresh, unmodified save, although I had started it in 17.1. I've attached the save file if it's any help.
the save

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Pshhh, this is rookie's interpolation. You should have seen the multiverse interpolation from incorrectly toggling states (as in, all of them for the Mind Palace) and ending up in an orgy of pngs awkwardly shifting.
although I had started it in 17.1.
That might be the issue then, that's why I waited for the last bugfix to drop so I could start working on the savefiles, to avoid this kind of mess :KEK:

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017

I do tend to use CTRL a lot, because you have to see a lot of the same scenes and dialogue, and I grew to hate the little unskippable pauses between the scenes that sometimes last for seconds. But it wasn't a problem until this happened. And it is a fresh, unmodified save, although I had started it in 17.1. I've attached the save file if it's any help.
the save
Heyo!

If you are playing 0.17.3... go to the mind palace and replay any of the merchant scenes. After that the glitch will be resolved.

(Why does this happen?: Before 0.17.3, when the player triggered the merchant scenes, the main switch that managed the animations remained ON... Why does it kept being ON?... because I forgot to add a prompt to turn it OFF, silly. But for 0.17.3 the prompt is there. But, you may also ask "Why do I keep having this issue if I'm playing 0.17.3?" That's because, if you moved your save from 0.17.2 (or older) to the new version, that switch keeps being ON.. so you need to turn it OFF... how?, replaying the scene in the Mind Palace.)

So yeah, it IS an old bug that transfers itself to the new version from older savefiles.

Ok... Class is dismissed. I'm going to go get drunk....er.

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Guys, help, it's been a while since I've played and I started from scratch... where and/or when can I get the bikini for my mother to wear at yoga time? Thank you in advance.

5needles5

Sep 10, 2017
FUCKING HELL.
  1. Exit, in menu should be Exit Game, not just exit. So many games have last item return to game - exit menu
  2. F12 immediate exit is too close to printscreen
jesus, I am losing my mind when I lose days because of this
Or maybe do autosave at every part of the day move.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes