4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
how do i activate the state event?
A few things to do so.
1) Have both the MC and the girl at 70 points each.
2) Have Doyle become visible. You should be able to do so after a certain point as you do scenes. When you try to call him with the ring, he won't reply so you need to go to interact with his remains.
3) Complete most of the scenes of the girl at least once, preferably already had sex with her.

For more info on the choices and State events possible, check the guide at the bottom of page 143.

Sep 4, 2018
Wow, a lot of scenes will be reworked. If they are intended to be updated for the next patch then the next update is coming soon.
PS: Nice update. Sos un capo Bones

ojano

Nov 2, 2018
Have Doyle (the ghost) with you and interact with the door below Martha's room.

Thanks dude

I need to go to marthas room at night then "talk" martha then talk to the merchant in the morning at the gate then to doyle and go to the attic.

Now how to trigger luciel outdoor ducking and martha basement bj? Im stuck af

bull91

Feb 4, 2021
If you are asking anyone on this thread and they might tell between 6 to 12 months...

If you ask me I will tell you I don't give dates...
thanks for the answer Dr ! i checked trello and i ve seen the concept then i realised that 0.18 will be more attracting comparing to 0.17...there will be Martha scenes and the not implemented will be implemented

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
great game. Japanese Devs should take a close look and take notes ;)
it would be funny if te dog gets more action ; --- he could be made an option in the tasting-game :D

but somehow i guess i messed up the biker-chick. i have the diamonds but she does not come back. what am i missing?

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes