4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Thanks dude

I need to go to marthas room at night then "talk" martha then talk to the merchant in the morning at the gate then to doyle and go to the attic.

Now how to trigger luciel outdoor ducking and martha basement bj? Im stuck af
Not neccessarily, you can open the attic without triggering the Merchant event, just as soon as you get Doyle to tag along, it's possible.

Lucile outdoors sex is only available after her State Event if she ended up as Playful. The basement BJ is also part of a State Event, either Passionate or Permissive. Check the guide at the bottom of page 143 for detailed info on scenes.

Reactions: ojano and Yafa

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
great game. Japanese Devs should take a close look and take notes ;)
it would be funny if te dog gets more action ; --- he could be made an option in the tasting-game :D

but somehow i guess i messed up the biker-chick. i have the diamonds but she does not come back. what am i missing?
You already gave the diamonds to the policewoman? I ask cause if you did (or if you gave them to the biker girl), they won't come back again yet as the event lacks the 3rd visit (read as "it's not completed yet).

If you mean right after obtaining the diamonds, that's weird, she comes back the next night.

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
still have the diamonds but wasn't able to go out at night because it is raining. maybe i should try visiting the maingate at every daytime possible. i'll try again.... if this fails i need to load an old savegame and progress to this point again. the next day only the merchant arrived

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
still have the diamonds but wasn't able to go out at night because it is raining. maybe i should try visiting the maingate at every daytime possible. i'll try again.... if this fails i need to load an old savegame and progress to this point again. the next day only the merchant arrived
Just go to sleep.

AXE2501

Dec 6, 2019
Every time I see someone asking a when the next update is, I like to imagine the mod author or developer bringing out an Acme mallet to deliver a few educational bonks to those who ask.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Oh, how do I get out of the meeting the other sister scene?
The game just freezes when the dad fetches the sister.
Check that the version you're playing is 0.17.3. The version number scrolls from side to side above the game's title.

If you are in the newest version already, you either moved the save from a version below 0.17.3 and it's most likely bugged or you downloaded a file made with an older version.

Reactions: The Random dood

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Check that the version you're playing is 0.17.3. The version number scrolls from side to side above the game's title.

If you are in the newest version already, you either moved the save from a version below 0.17.3 and it's most likely bugged or you downloaded a file made with an older version.
If you had a nickel for every time you answered that question... you'll have like 25 nickels... at least!

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
Just go to sleep.
Sorry. i reloaded the old savegame, played up to the event but afterwards nothing happens anymore. i got the diamonds but neighter the biker-gal nor the cop return. are there any special conditions i must fulfill to unlock the whole event? I'm playing the latest Version 0.17.3 and i have no old saves from other versions. this is my save down below. if i reroll the whole game from the start it would be nice to know where to keep an eye on... since it is quite a long time to grind the Stats....

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Sorry. i reloaded the old savegame, played up to the event but afterwards nothing happens anymore. i got the diamonds but neighter the biker-gal nor the cop return. are there any special conditions i must fulfill to unlock the whole event? I'm playing the latest Version 0.17.3 and i have no old saves from other versions. this is my save down below. if i reroll the whole game from the start it would be nice to know where to keep an eye on... since it is quite a long time to grind the Stats....
MC needs to lose his Virginity first.

EDIT: The full list of requirements for J&V Second Act is as follows:

1- Depravation at 70+
2- Have"bag of diamonds"in inventory
3- MC NOT Virgin.

Banality

Jun 16, 2021

1- Depravation at 70+
3- MC NOT Virgin.
ahhhhhh.... 3 requirement is not fulfilled. i wanted to progress with all girls to have a clean save for that, but ok. Thanks.

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
btw: imho Vera is best girl so i'd like to ask if there may be a spin-off with her and some nurses at a vetenarian clinc... i'm very sure she'll passes her exam ;)

TEVIN CLARKE

Oct 14, 2017

1- Depravation at 70+
3- MC NOT Virgin.
Are you planing to add more relatives in the game such as a cousin(s), Aunt and maybe a sexy grandma(cougar-like)?

yoni_m14

Aug 25, 2019
i wish there was a faster way of skipping ctrl doesn't feel fast enough. the text does skip fine but its seems like you can't skip animations.

Last edited:

bull91

Feb 4, 2021
IN 0.18.1:
New h scenes:
yoga + 2 poses implemented martha -doggy,cowgirl.
lucile cosplay + 2poses implemented..
Martha fucked by the dog and monty the horse.
added prengnancy for all characters.
added a new character which who is the friend of david and he is black boy with a big cock to fuck martha with david and
give her all his cum every day.
added babies...
Martha on the kitchen sex...*
Group sex David,Martha,Vera,Lucile.

JohnGoose

Feb 19, 2019
IN 0.18.1:
New h scenes:
yoga + 2 poses implemented martha -doggy,cowgirl.
lucile cosplay + 2poses implemented..
Martha fucked by the dog and monty the horse.
added prengnancy for all characters.
added a new character which who is the friend of david and he is black boy with a big cock to fuck martha with david and
give her all his cum every day.
added babies...
Martha on the kitchen sex...*
Group sex David,Martha,Vera,Lucile.
What an imagination!.. Hold your horses... better say dogs, bro. :ROFLMAO:

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes