4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Elotrix

Aug 21, 2020
Now now boys, here are the detailed saves i promised. Just interact with what you see, you almost have to do nothing (beside add saves to the game and jerk off :D). I believe i did every scenes. Of course, i cant make saves for all variations so if you want to see all great variations, you have to play the game (you really should, Doc made such good content and dialogues in each variation) :D. Here are the packs for each girl, i also made texts in it for the info. In the "new folder" pack is 2 saves, save 1 is the start of everything with max stat for each girl (no mia) Im grinding for it so dw for bugs :p Save 2 is ultra-mega-full-save.
Have fun with your meat boys :D Here
Where exactly do I have to put the file? I don't see any ''Game Folder''.

MarthaGang

Jul 4, 2021
I have 25 hours of gameplay in this game and half of it belongs to me wanking to Martha :p. This is the only game I have downloaded and played in this whole f95zone ....! Thank you Oseo Bones for making this awesome game :love: and my only wish is, if there will be any future updates regarding Martha and more ways of banging her or sucking that nips on :whistle:, wish there was an update just focusing on Martha and giving loads of content on her.

And one more thing, is there a guide on where to find all the music disc..?

Last edited:

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
and does someone know then the next update come out
If we take into account the frequency so far, probs 6 months or so, maybe now a bit less unless there's a new code rework... but since next update there's gonna be a lot of focus on scene reworks, my bet is that more or less the same time so maybe on Christmas or January next year.

koda Hasegawa

Feb 27, 2021
If we take into account the frequency so far, probs 6 months or so, maybe now a bit less unless there's a new code rework... but since next update there's gonna be a lot of focus on scene reworks, my bet is that more or less the same time so maybe on Christmas or January next year.
i wanna cry :C

Bell504

Jul 6, 2021
Este primer juego de este tipo y me encantó, la historia,las tramas y los eventos de 10. Lo que me gustaría es que hayan jardineras, y que se pueda salir a otro lado que no sea solamente la mansión

benjiboyyo

May 14, 2021
hey guys, I'm on the newest version and whenever the dad goes down to get mia he just stands there? any help?
okay guys I figured it out, you have to go back to your previous quicksave and do stuff with the mom in the morning and it should be fixed :)

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
okay guys I figured it out, you have to go back to your previous quicksave and do stuff with the mom in the morning and it should be fixed :)
What version are you on? That bug is present in every version of 0.17 except 0.17.3.

jonasbeni16

Nov 15, 2019
Hey dudes, I heard about a trick in the game "BONES' TALES: THE MANOR", it says that when you have the option "spend the day with" you can spam it and thats improve the stants of all the characters, but I do not know how to do it, I have tried in many ways but I can not, it is still possible to do that trick in the last version? Captur.PNG
I'm talking about this

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes