4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Bones used to be on here but maybe became annoyed! I haven't tried his discord for the same reason. I thought after a year (when I last played, probably longer) things would be further along. But as I said before he probably has other things going on in life, like we all do. There's a bunch of content that has yet to be implemented, I am not even sure there's any story line other then fucking anything around or near the 'Manor'! My hope is that game gets completed and maybe Bones learns from this and creates another game, but I've (we've) seen too many Devs create one game then disappear, or disappear before a game is even 25% complete .

THe fact he's still working on the game is a good sign that he intends to finish it. The Manor forum has 860+ pages, that alone shows the interest this game has.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Bones used to be on here but maybe became annoyed! I haven't tried his discord for the same reason. I thought after a year (when I last played, probably longer) things would be further along. But as I said before he probably has other things going on in life, like we all do. There's a bunch of content that has yet to be implemented, I am not even sure there's any story line other then fucking anything around or near the 'Manor'! My hope is that game gets completed and maybe Bones learns from this and creates another game, but I've (we've) seen too many Devs create one game then disappear, or disappear before a game is even 25% complete .

THe fact he's still working on the game is a good sign that he intends to finish it. The Manor forum has 860+ pages, that alone shows the interest this game has.
He has another project (Survivor's Guilt) although we don't know when that is receiving another update.

And I would remove like 100 pages of repeated answers tbh BUT your last point still stands :LUL:

Reactions: Re-4Andrew

m0401k

Mar 16, 2021
Where is the master key and how do I get it? I can't understand WALKTHROUGH because I don't speak English well

InsaneGame

Oct 13, 2020
He has another project (Survivor's Guilt) although we don't know when that is receiving another update.

And I would remove like 100 pages of repeated answers tbh BUT your last point still stands :LUL:
That one is also moving very slowly. It is best to focus on one project in my experience. I had high hopes when Doc promised a monthly update. Which I knew would be unrealistic. Since more needs to be done as the game progresses. Like you said. I just hope he finishes it. Learns from it. Make a new project after this. Build a universe XD

Yasha11

Jul 6, 2021
is it bug or i need to do something before i could get the bathroom key, cuz i keep going into martha's room trying to get it but nothing happened

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
is it bug or i need to do something before i could get the bathroom key, cuz i keep going into martha's room trying to get it but nothing happened
To get it you first need to spy on her while Doyle (the ghost) is with you, he'll mention the key and you can get it later on. Can't remember if you can pick it in the afternoon, evening or midnight, tho.

adultUser

Oct 11, 2017
starting a new game.
sooooo much "not implemented" or "this will be redone"

can we clean all that up, before new systems?

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
starting a new game.
sooooo much "not implemented" or "this will be redone"

can we clean all that up, before new systems?
If the Trello page is anything to go by, seems that will be the focus, but at the same time, not all of them.

SleepyHentai

May 11, 2019
Why doesnt the raincoat work it shows it's on but wont let me run around in the rain and game freezes when I get the event where mia moves in

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Why doesnt the raincoat work it shows it's on but wont let me run around in the rain and game freezes when I get the event where mia moves in
"Ah shit, here we go again".

Download the latest version (0.17.3). If you already did, throw the save you're using and grab one from the bottom of page 847.

• Haha
Reactions: Oseo Bones

IIe4eHbka

Jun 19, 2020
A few interesting figures: if updates are released in a hundredth part every six months, as is happening now, the game will be completed (version 1.0) in about 41 and a half years. Just 15 years before the events of Cyberpunk 2077 :giggle: ( I'm not complaining, just sharing my thoughts).

• Haha
Reactions: TrialRagnarok
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes