4.10 star(s) 168 Votes
Feb 23, 2021
A few interesting figures: if updates are released in a hundredth part every six months, as is happening now, the game will be completed (version 1.0) in about 41 and a half years. Just 15 years before the events of Cyberpunk 2077 :giggle: ( I'm not complaining, just sharing my thoughts).
I'll pass this game on to the next generation so they can hopefully experience the full release in a few decades

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
So this is a free trial of one of the many things I'm gonna find when I go to Hell, eh? haha
I'm sure no-one will have anything against you if you just ignore those repetitive questions and just help people with new and fresh issues.
I mean... the last guy who tried to help EVERYONE went M.I.A. for unknown causes... Just saying.

"Cheers"

A few interesting figures: if updates are released in a hundredth part every six months, as is happening now, the game will be completed (version 1.0) in about 41 and a half years. Just 15 years before the events of Cyberpunk 2077 :giggle: ( I'm not complaining, just sharing my thoughts).
I'll pass this game on to the next generation so they can hopefully experience the full release in a few decades
You guys are hilarious! (And I'm not being sarcastic when I say that)... (though I was being sarcastic when I say "I'm not being sarcastic")

little disappointed there's no protagonist on animal scenes, like pegging the stallion, or maybe a mare, or a female dog.
And there will never be... Sorry, I'm personally not into that.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I'm sure no-one will have anything against you if you just ignore those repetitive questions and just help people with new and fresh issues.
Yeah, most likely but I honestly can't help it even if it drives me insane sometimes. I can sum it up in this one picture: how I feel every time I see the same question over and over again and also the same question remaining there with no answer.
1626392703511.png
Guess I'm a masochist or something, only difference is I don't get off on it so either way it's fucked :^v

• Haha
Reactions: Oseo Bones
Feb 27, 2020
A few interesting figures: if updates are released in a hundredth part every six months, as is happening now, the game will be completed (version 1.0) in about 41 and a half years.
What makes you think the version number follows decimal notation? v1.0 just indicates the game is finished. When its not, the version is v0.XX.Y . The XX indicates how many updates the game had so far. The Y indicate how many bugfixes were released for verion 0.XX.

When the game reaches completion, the version will be called v1.0 even if the previous one was only v0.24. I doubt anyone would really think that far ahead to plan exactly 100 updates for their game. This game called The Solarion Project was v0.9 a while back. Next update wasnt 1.0, for the game wasnt finished, moreover it only received 9 updates. No, the next update was v0.10.

If you were joking, my bad. I tend to take people's word too literally far too many times.

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
What makes you think the version number follows decimal notation? v1.0 just indicates the game is finished. When its not, the version is v0.XX.Y . The XX indicates how many updates the game had so far. The Y indicate how many bugfixes were released for verion 0.XX.

When the game reaches completion, the version will be called v1.0 even if the previous one was only v0.24. I doubt anyone would really think that far ahead to plan exactly 100 updates for their game. This game called The Solarion Project was v0.9 a while back. Next update wasnt 1.0, for the game wasnt finished, moreover it only received 9 updates. No, the next update was v0.10.

If you were joking, my bad. I tend to take people's word too literally far too many times.
tenor.gif

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I wonder but are we at least half way through the story of The manor yet? David successfully having sex with all the women in the house according to this recent build so I wonder what will David do after that, will we got new character or Doc will start to adding those still not implemented feature and more updates to slowly wrap up the story consider David nearly archiving his harem goal? No hate but just curious at how the story will be continue

dareddevil7

May 10, 2020
Sorry to have caused you anger, I've been avoiding joining more discords and was not aware that my question had already been addressed

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Sorry to have caused you anger, I've been avoiding joining more discords and was not aware that my question had already been addressed
Relax mate, I don't think anyone in here is angry about it haha. Your comment actually felt like a breath of fresh air and a break from all the "Save?", "Android?", "Update when?", "David's dad gets stuck when Mia arrives" questions :KEK:

TL;DR It okay

JohnGoose

Feb 19, 2019
I wonder but are we at least half way through the story of The manor yet? David successfully having sex with all the women in the house according to this recent build so I wonder what will David do after that, will we got new character or Doc will start to adding those still not implemented feature and more updates to slowly wrap up the story consider David nearly archiving his harem goal? No hate but just curious at how the story will be continue
Doyle haven't found his way to heavens (or hell...)... yet.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes