4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Hey dudes, I heard about a trick in the game "BONES' TALES: THE MANOR", it says that when you have the option "spend the day with" you can spam it and thats improve the stants of all the characters, but I do not know how to do it, I have tried in many ways but I can not, it is still possible to do that trick in the last version? View attachment 1287726
I'm talking about this
Replied to you on the comment on my profile.

Reactions: jonasbeni16

rfsniper

Nov 25, 2017
Hopefully Dr. Bones fills in the non-implemented stuff before doing "remakes" or pushing the storyline, which would once again cause more gaps to fill. The breakfast/dinner table event, yoga moves with Martha, yoga with Lucille and Martha, cosplay positions, groping events, etc...

Reactions: CaTa-SF

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I haven't played the game in awhile and little has been added? I get that Bones has other things like everyone else but I thought for sure there would be more added. Now it seems all the scenes are placement until they get redone.

Reactions: The King of Pirates

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I could search this forum but I'll ask.

Lucile and the morning outdoor scene I got as far as the blowjob but when the MC is going to cum you can either slow down or ???. I've tried to have Lucile without a top, without top and bottom, even nude but I can't get the last ??? option.

With Vera when the MC wakes up and decides (or you decide) to go out in the hallway in your underwear he runs into Vera on the steps, I've gotten as far as "ride" but can't seem the get the other option.

With both women I have repeated (several times) different scenes, besides the above mentioned scenes. It also seems those two scenes can only happen at a specific time of day.

I have fucked Lucile, to awaken her, when she gets up to check the noise in the basement, playing 'gamegirl', cos-play (by the way is that as deep as he will go with anal? Ive repeated the scene 6-7 times).

Vera has been pounded by the dog, HJ with horse, got fucked staring at her while with the horse, stairs fuck, FJ for playing with her as she sleeps, HJ for afternoon/early evening bath, BJ for peaking in her room.

Actually there's another ??? with the HJ bathroom scene with Vera. Ive done that one 6-7 times but still stuck with the ???!

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I could search this forum but I'll ask.

1.- Lucile and the morning outdoor scene I got as far as the blowjob but when the MC is going to cum you can either slow down or ???. I've tried to have Lucile without a top, without top and bottom, even nude but I can't get the last ??? option.

2.- With Vera when the MC wakes up and decides (or you decide) to go out in the hallway in your underwear he runs into Vera on the steps, I've gotten as far as "ride" but can't seem the get the other option.

3.- With both women I have repeated (several times) different scenes, besides the above mentioned scenes. It also seems those two scenes can only happen at a specific time of day.

4.- I have fucked Lucile, to awaken her, when she gets up to check the noise in the basement, playing 'gamegirl', cos-play (by the way is that as deep as he will go with anal? Ive repeated the scene 6-7 times).

Vera has been pounded by the dog, HJ with horse, got fucked staring at her while with the horse, stairs fuck, FJ for playing with her as she sleeps, HJ for afternoon/early evening bath, BJ for peaking in her room.

5.- Actually there's another ??? with the HJ bathroom scene with Vera. Ive done that one 6-7 times but still stuck with the ???!
I'm numbering your questions/doubts so it's easier to reply rather than create multiple quotes for each one cause I'm lazy :^v

1.- For that scene you need to have her in the "Playful" State, otherwise that option will never be available.
2.- She needs to be in a "Submissive" State, and same as Lucile's, if she's in any other State than that, it won't be available.
3.- Indeed, you can't play the same scene at any time, they have specific times you can do them.
4.- Yes, no proper (or deep) anal yet.
5.- For that either "Dominant" or "Submissive" State works, depend on whether or not you want to be dominated or dominate.

Now, by the looks of it you haven't unlocked the States or don't know about them, so here's the explanation:

After doing most of the scenes with each girl, they can be interacted with in a specific time of the day, it's a special interaction which leads to an "interrogation", you can choose among 3 choices 3 or 4 times, depending on your answers, each girl will end up in any of 3 States ranging from the "best" one, the good one and the bad one. If you want more info on this check Golem98's guide at the bottom of page 143.

Anyway, for this "interrogation" to happen in the first place, there's a few requirements:
1.- Have both the MC and the girl in question at 70 points each.
2.- Doyle becoming visible. At a certain point if you try to summon him with the ring he won't respond and you'd need to check his remains in the basement.
3.- Have done most of the girl's scenes (I say most cause at least for Martha the yoga scene isn't required) at least once.

Reactions: Re-4Andrew

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I'm numbering your questions/doubts so it's easier to reply rather than create multiple quotes for each one cause I'm lazy :^v

1.- For that scene you need to have her in the "Playful" State, otherwise that option will never be available.
2.- She needs to be in a "Submissive" State, and same as Lucile's, if she's in any other State than that, it won't be available.
3.- Indeed, you can't play the same scene at any time, they have specific times you can do them.
4.- Yes, no proper (or deep) anal yet.
5.- For that either "Dominant" or "Submissive" State works, depend on whether or not you want to be dominated or dominate.

Now, by the looks of it you haven't unlocked the States or don't know about them, so here's the explanation:

After doing most of the scenes with each girl, they can be interacted with in a specific time of the day, it's a special interaction which leads to an "interrogation", you can choose among 3 choices 3 or 4 times, depending on your answers, each girl will end up in any of 3 States ranging from the "best" one, the good one and the bad one. If you want more info on this check Golem98's guide at the bottom of page 143.

Anyway, for this "interrogation" to happen in the first place, there's a few requirements:
1.- Have both the MC and the girl in question at 70 points each.
2.- Doyle becoming visible. At a certain point if you try to summon him with the ring he won't respond and you'd need to check his remains in the basement.
3.- Have done most of the girl's scenes (I say most cause at least for Martha the yoga scene isn't required) at least once.
After I asked, I did search the The Manor forum and found a recently updated 'Guide' including the latest Mia scene. And your dead on with the 'States' status. I just started doing the State status I got Vera to be dominate (not my thing but I thought it was the best option) and Lucile in a Playful state. I just gotta get all the scenes with Martha then figure out what I want her State to be.

Early on I kept going to sleep and would hang out with Martha till I max her out at 70 guilt, then Lucile 70 trust, Vera 70 arousal, Mia 50 or 60 Curiosity.

I also maxed out the MC's depravity as well. I should point out that even with Vera being dominate I still have yet to get the 2nd option when you run into her on the stairs. In the guide it suggests you have to do certain scenes several times until another option opens up.

I have not edited any of the save files, I tried that once sometime ago and when I opened the diary, Bones decided to be a smart ass !

'why are you cheating? your always cheating arghhhh'

Reactions: TrialRagnarok
Apr 16, 2020
Hey dudes, I heard about a trick in the game "BONES' TALES: THE MANOR", it says that when you have the option "spend the day with" you can spam it and thats improve the stants of all the characters, but I do not know how to do it, I have tried in many ways but I can not, it is still possible to do that trick in the last version? View attachment 1287726
I'm talking about this
The first thing that's gonna happen in the morning is... you get "choices"
-
there will be a option that will be unlock if you have 10 Deprivation, just like how its said on the guide... (you can get your Deprivation stat by just being a pervert)
-
That option is "Spend the day with..."
661987_1588827629939.png

If you still can't do it, then just continue the story line
or get more Deprivation stat
If it still doesn't work... start a new game or re-download the game

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I should point out that even with Vera being dominate I still have yet to get the 2nd option when you run into her on the stairs. In the guide it suggests you have to do certain scenes several times until another option opens up.
Quoting my previous comment.

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
Locks up for me at the stage where father has turned around and gone to the gate to talk to Mia.

Reactions: Re-4Andrew

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Locks up for me at the stage where father has turned around and gone to the gate to talk to Mia.
*sigh* Make sure you're using the latest version (0.17.3). If you are, most likely you are using a save from any of the older 0.17 versions, throw that save to the trash and grab one from page 847, they're near the bottom of the page.

Eyemknothear

Jun 11, 2021
Not yet. Her cap is currently at 50 points and the requirement for a State Event is 70, so as far as this version goes (and by the looks of the next one), nope.
My hope is that MC eventually catches Mia getting custard-pumped in the basement by Doyle's plump ghostly scrotum totem. Right at the moment Doyle is about to release his heavenly ectocheese into Mia's pudding pocket, Doyle yells out "Who you gonna ball???!" and Mia screams back, "Ghostfuckers!!!" As both collapse on the basement floor in a moist pile of poltergasms, MC decides that he must get in on the action. He orders Doyle to squeeze into MC's peehole, sets Mia on all fours and starts to raw dog her fart box, pumping his huge trouser trout into her choking mudfunnel so hard and deep, that Doyle's jizzform shoots out MC's skeet lip, up through Mia's digestive tract, stomach and out her mouth, shooting across the basement, killing a rat. [END SCENE]

That's just me though...

MrD5

Oct 30, 2018
*sigh* Make sure you're using the latest version (0.17.3). If you are, most likely you are using a save from any of the older 0.17 versions, throw that save to the trash and grab one from page 847, they're near the bottom of the page.
I think it's time for u to get a FAQ link, and pray that these almost blind pp to see that ... too many same questions, eventhough i haven't answered those, it still drive me insane

shershenator

Jul 17, 2020
Сцена с копами, только 2 раза появляется? Когда они Вельвет ищут и когда бриллианты отдать надо?

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Сцена с копами, только 2 раза появляется? Когда они Вельвет ищут и когда бриллианты отдать надо?
На данный момент да. Третий визит в конечном итоге будет добавлен в будущем обновлении, но не в следующем.

Translation: At the moment, yes. A third visit will eventually be added in a future update, but not on the next one.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes