4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
IN 0.18.1:
added prengnancy for all characters.
added babies...
Don't get your hopes up in pregnancy related stuff, the Doc is not particularly interested in that stuff. The only little chance of it would probably be as an ending of sorts but we're waaaaaay too far away from that even happening in the first place xD

Reactions: JohnGoose

prototype2

Oct 27, 2019
IN 0.18.1:
New h scenes:
yoga + 2 poses implemented martha -doggy,cowgirl.
lucile cosplay + 2poses implemented..
Martha fucked by the dog and monty the horse.
added a new character which who is the friend of david and he is black boy with a big cock to fuck martha with david and
give her all his cum every day.
added babies...
Martha on the kitchen sex...*
Group sex David,Martha,Vera,Lucile.

lol, is this true? if so, where did you find out about it?

Last edited:

Hulkevelito

Jan 15, 2018
Start a new game, beastiality off, play! Turn beastiality on for diamond event. Turn beastiality off. Play sandbox. Thx for the game. Lov u guys

MrD5

Oct 30, 2018
IN 0.18.1:
New h scenes:
yoga + 2 poses implemented martha -doggy,cowgirl.
lucile cosplay + 2poses implemented..
Martha fucked by the dog and monty the horse.
added a new character which who is the friend of david and he is black boy with a big cock to fuck martha with david and
give her all his cum every day.
added babies...
Martha on the kitchen sex...*
Group sex David,Martha,Vera,Lucile.
Are you a time traveler ?!! Please tell me when covid get over man

• Haha
Reactions: TrialRagnarok

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Don't get your hopes up in pregnancy related stuff, the Doc is not particularly interested in that stuff. The only little chance of it would probably be as an ending of sorts but we're waaaaaay too far away from that even happening in the first place xD

Ending > Yeah

During start & mid game > Nope!

Hell... even one can ask for a bit of femdom coming from Mia rather than Vera on dominant path :p

but yeah things are balanced in this game, pretty pretty balanced

ojano

Nov 2, 2018
Not neccessarily, you can open the attic without triggering the Merchant event, just as soon as you get Doyle to tag along, it's possible.

Lucile outdoors sex is only available after her State Event if she ended up as Playful. The basement BJ is also part of a State Event, either Passionate or Permissive. Check the guide at the bottom of page 143 for detailed info on scenes.

Maaaan thank you so much!!!!

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
idk if y'all have answered this but how can I update the game? just redownload the updated version and restart?
Indeed.
as far as i know you need to play the new game. old savefiles from versions lower than 0.17 won't work.
Well, while that's technically true, your best bet is to start anew on 0.17.3 as older versions' saves present issues in the latest version. You can still load them and use them, but some triggers are messed up, apparently only being solved by replaying a scene in the mind palace.

TL;DR just download the latest version from the 1st post and "New Game".

BTW Oseo Bones , made a mirror on . If you can edit the post to add it that would be chingón :^v

Sion90

Nov 3, 2018
Hello i need help am currently part with Vera. I've already seen Vera’s scene:
sex with dog
handjob horse
she gives me handjob in the bathroom.
But the problem is, I can't reach her in the afternoon if she leaves her dog alone outside. i.e. I would have to go to her room and she would catch me. How can I get that done ?
even in the early morning at the stairs there is no other option. somehow I must have forgotten something, right?

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
But the problem is, I can't reach her in the afternoon if she leaves her dog alone outside. i.e. I would have to go to her room and she would catch me. How can I get that done ?
When she leaves the dog alone? You mean her State Event start. For that you need her and the MC at 70 points each and done all of her other scenes. Seems like you're missing 3:
Sex in the stables
Blowjob after Peeping on her
Midnight Footjob
even in the early morning at the stairs there is no other option. somehow I must have forgotten something, right?
Those scenes require you to do one of the scenes you're missing (listed above) to have more options (same as the bathroom handjob). However, the 2nd option on the stairs is only available if she's in a Submissive State.
I'd recommend you to check the guide at the bottom of page 143, it has description of the scenes.

Sion90

Nov 3, 2018
sex with dog
handjob horse
she gives me handjob in the bathroom.
I already have the midnight footjob. I miss the rest. I also have the 70 state ... that's why I tried all possibilities and nothing comes of it. do I have to repeat a certain scene that unlocks something?

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I already have the midnight footjob. I miss the rest.
Well... do them haha as per my previous comment:
I'd recommend you to check the guide at the bottom of page 143, it has description of the scenes.
I also have the 70 state ...
Having the character at 70 points doesn't guarantee anything, only that some scenes are gonna pop up faster. Thing is, some scenes require you to have done other scenes. If my memory doesn't fail me, for her to chase you she first needs to caught you groping her at midnight and consequently, her giving you a footjob. Since you already have it, try peeping on her. It might not trigger the first time as most times you only see her in her underwear, but repeat until she looks through the keyhole.

Reactions: Sion90

Sion90

Nov 3, 2018
Well... do them haha as per my previous comment:

Having the character at 70 points doesn't guarantee anything, only that some scenes are gonna pop up faster. Thing is, some scenes require you to have done other scenes. If my memory doesn't fail me, for her to chase you she first needs to caught you groping her at midnight and consequently, her giving you a footjob. Since you already have it, try peeping on her. It might not trigger the first time as most times you only see her in her underwear, but repeat until she looks through the keyhole.
Thank you, i will try it. Hope your answer help me now :)

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
can you tell us how to rise depravation and guilt to 90 ?
as far as i know 70 is the max now. you have to wait for the next versions to go higher.
but you can raise those stats by staying in Bed and spam "spend the day with..." ... this raises the stat by 5 each time and you can do this endlessly

Reactions: Tomislav Dragić

Andreas013

Jul 2, 2018
Now now boys, here are the detailed saves i promised. Just interact with what you see, you almost have to do nothing (beside add saves to the game and jerk off :D). I believe i did every scenes. Of course, i cant make saves for all variations so if you want to see all great variations, you have to play the game (you really should, Doc made such good content and dialogues in each variation) :D. Here are the packs for each girl, i also made texts in it for the info. In the "new folder" pack is 2 saves, save 1 is the start of everything with max stat for each girl (no mia) Im grinding for it so dw for bugs :p Save 2 is ultra-mega-full-save.
Have fun with your meat boys :D Here
hi
iwant to ask would you share new save game ?

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes