4.10 star(s) 167 Votes

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Guys, help, it's been a while since I've played and I started from scratch... where and/or when can I get the bikini for my mother to wear at yoga time? Thank you in advance.
From the guide at the bottom of page 143
In the "Afternoon" part of the day search the top part of the drawer you put the sleeping pills into to get the 2nd yoga outfit, you will unlock the ability to have her naked during Yoga by performing the "Sex" scene (below) with Martha.

Reactions: Ruodger

User00015

May 16, 2017
If you are playing 0.17.3... go to the mind palace and replay any of the merchant scenes. After that the glitch will be resolved.
Yeah it worked like a charm. I had a suspicion that this would help even though I don't know anything about RPGmaker, I just didn't think to go to the 'memory palace'. Anyway, thanks for the reply, love your game.

Neizvestnyy

Jul 15, 2017
When you get possessed by Doyle the first time, if you check on Vera while she is tending the horse, you get Doyle "first time meeting" dialogue. But unlike the other "first time" where you can continue to the normal event, you can repeat it indefinitely and max out depravation.
That is from a new game on v0.17.3

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

cyberkiller

Oct 19, 2017
Sex: Complete all her previous scenes and variations (do each scene multiple times), then go to her room during the afternoon (while Lucile is in bathroom) and speak with her.

IMPORTANT: You need to have traded the Dagger for sleeping pills and had sex at least one time.

impossible to unblock sex with mia ?

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Sex: Complete all her previous scenes and variations (do each scene multiple times), then go to her room during the afternoon (while Lucile is in bathroom) and speak with her.

IMPORTANT: You need to have traded the Dagger for sleeping pills and had sex at least one time.

What have you done so far? Consider you need her at 50 points of Curiosity.
The evening bathroom BJ needs to be done 4 times. 1 for just the touch, 2 for the blueballing HJ, 3 for full HJ and 4 for HJ + Mouthful, the morning BJ also counts toward that and the midnight visits need to be done 3 different times if I'm not mistaken, first for the HJ, then the thighjob and finally either one but she gets naked.

cyberkiller

Oct 19, 2017
What have you done so far? Consider you need her at 50 points of Curiosity.
The evening bathroom BJ needs to be done 4 times. 1 for just the touch, 2 for the blueballing HJ, 3 for full HJ and 4 for HJ + Mouthful, the morning BJ also counts toward that and the midnight visits need to be done 3 different times if I'm not mistaken, first for the HJ, then the thighjob and finally either one but she gets naked.

for mia its remains stuck at 35 points ?

justin4894

Apr 23, 2020
the message "this scene is placeholder" must be removed. I don't like have to read these messages before the scenes for..... months or a year until the new release.

It just cuts the emotion of the scene.

I don't like to be picky, but I have to say it.

The Random dood

May 10, 2021
Whenever I go and talk to someone, it shows me a message that the scene is a placeholder and will be reworked..
I couldn't advance any scenes..
Is there a fix to this?

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
FUCKING HELL.
  1. Exit, in menu should be Exit Game, not just exit. So many games have last item return to game - exit menu
  2. F12 immediate exit is too close to printscreen
jesus, I am losing my mind when I lose days because of this
Or maybe do autosave at every part of the day move.
1. Do it once... Shame on me. Do it twice... shame on you. (Yeah, I know, I flipped it around)
2. Did you tried playing the game without gloves or having smaller fingers?

What u said is right i have been waiting for months and the result is that!!
Luckily for me, neither of you is actually my boss. (I just hope you guys aren't actually anyone's boss).

When you get possessed by Doyle the first time, if you check on Vera while she is tending the horse, you get Doyle "first time meeting" dialogue. But unlike the other "first time" where you can continue to the normal event, you can repeat it indefinitely and max out depravation.
That is from a new game on v0.17.3
Thanks! I'll fix that.

Nothing is impossible if you put your mind to it... I mean... Except breaking the laws of physics and stuff.

for mia its remains stuck at 35 points ?
Nope.

the message "this scene is placeholder" must be removed. I don't like have to read these messages before the scenes for..... months or a year until the new release.

It just cuts the emotion of the scene.

I don't like to be picky, but I have to say it.
But... How would you know that scene is a placeholder?. I just want to keep you informed, man.

Whenever I go and talk to someone, it shows me a message that the scene is a placeholder and will be reworked..
Is there a fix to this?
Yes... Just press the action key and keep playing. The message is not blocking anything... it is just a message.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Is there a fix to this?
If a scene that mentions the "placeholder" message and doesn't go further only means you lack points or you're missing something. The message does not cockblock you.

cyberkiller

Oct 19, 2017
who has a save complete with mia = sex
please thank you
and please also give the Game.rgss3a so I can play with your save if you have changed the name of the player.

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes