4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

RuberFF

Sep 27, 2018
The cap is 70 for everyone except for Mia (the blonde one, she's capped at 50 so far, although if you bump her to 70, you get the rest of her portrait in the diary).

Most likely you've not talked with Doyle, he needs to become visible, after that, if you have completed most (if not all) the scenes of each girl, there would be a chance to start their State Events. You can also check by yourself if they're ready to start it as the game DOESN'T tell you that they're available.

For example, to check if they're ready, Lucile will be in the studio downstairs instead of sleeping on her bed, Vera won't be with the dog during the first half of the afternoon so you would need to try to enter her room and for Martha, if she's not on her bed at midnight, she's going to be near the fireplace.
What you mean talk with Doyle? let him possess me? I've already done that but it doesn't really change much

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
What you mean talk with Doyle? let him possess me? I've already done that but it doesn't really change much
No, after a certain point, if you try to contact him with the ring, he won't come, then you must visit him in the basement.

I believe you need to have 70 points in Depravation and a couple of scenes done, I don't recall correctly.

Reid Vishern

Nov 25, 2021
View attachment 900839

Overview:
You play as David (Or whatever name you choose) a boy who has not seen his mother and sisters in two years.
After the divorce of his parents, he stayed with his father in the city, now, his mother invited him to spend his vacations in an old house that she inherited from a dead relative. Hoping she could amend the years and the distance that separated them. Soon he will discover that this house has a buried secret that will change the way he feels about his family.​

Thread Updated: 2022-02-10
Release Date: 2022-02-10
Developer: Dr Bones - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.18B
Language: English
Other Games: Bones' Tales: Survivor Guilt
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Mechanics:

IMPORTANT INFO : NEW SAVES ARE REQUIRED AND SOME NEW SAVES WILL SHOW BUGS
VX ACE RTP PACKAGE IS NO LONGER NEEDED TO RUN THE GAME.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

Extras: -
Saves -
Thanks to @Golem98 for maintaining the walkthrough and @SomeDamnedDude and TrialRagnarok for helping new players! - Dr. Bones

View attachment 632944 View attachment 632945 View attachment 632946 View attachment 632947 View attachment 632948 View attachment 632949 View attachment 632950 View attachment 632951 View attachment 632952 View attachment 632953 View attachment 632954 View attachment 632955 View attachment 632957 View attachment 230531 View attachment 230532 View attachment 230533 View attachment 230534
Sorry i just want to ask how we can change name of the main Character, and where is this the recollection room ?

papel

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
Sorry i just want to ask how we can change name of the main Character, and where is this the recollection room ?
After you go to sleep, you have the option to wake up in the middle of the night. On the table just down from the bed, there's a marker where the character talks about "Going to their mind palace". You can change your name there.

ArchieMDM

Apr 23, 2018
It's a shame that you have to start over with each update, my old saves never work... I'm lazy :sleep: ... It's really because I love this game.

RuberFF

Sep 27, 2018
No, after a certain point, if you try to contact him with the ring, he won't come, then you must visit him in the basement.

I believe you need to have 70 points in Depravation and a couple of scenes done, I don't recall correctly.
Where can I find the ring again?

devilxxx

Donor
Feb 28, 2017
100 bucks Bones broke his promise for the thousand time, we all known his routine at this point to not surprise anymore
Guys, guys... relax. First of April is the day! He will say release is coming and then will mark it as a joke a week later. Also he will announce, that because you didn't identify his joke, he has mentally suffered and the release will come anywhere in May or so...

papel

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
I only saw and started playing the game last week, so I missed some 4 years of update banana drama, but I think this post on the first page says a lot
I will finish this game (And that, my friend, it's a promise).
Also that in two thousand fucking eighteen he stuck to RPMVXA, not because he knew how to use it better than other platforms, such as MV or any other engine, but because:
But, in my defense, I used VX Ace for this game for the nostalgia (and because it was the only plataform that I had...). Future games wil be up to date regarding this issue.
Couldn't even be bothered to look and add some rubyscript to let people .

PeanutBoy305

Jul 12, 2018
Has there been a recent update? I don't remember seeing .18B I haven't been keeping tabs on this like I used too. Thanks for info

amancito

Feb 6, 2021
I only saw and started playing the game last week, so I missed some 4 years of update banana drama, but I think this post on the first page says a lot

Also that in two thousand fucking eighteen he stuck to RPMVXA, not because he knew how to use it better than other platforms, such as MV or any other engine, but because:

Couldn't even be bothered to look and add some rubyscript to let people .
It doesn't even support mouse control, after playing Lust Epidemic and Treasure of Nadia the keyboard control feels just wrong.

Reactions: rabultfe
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes