4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Nah fam this ain't it lol!
so what will happen first? this thread getting 1000 pages? or the doc of the bones will have an early update announcement happening before the super serious deadline update drop?

Place your bets people! but we know the expectations are low already lol

alucard175

Apr 20, 2017
I remember DR when he first came to F95, seemed so nice guy... Talked about his dream project, asked opinnions, heck, i really liked him. Then he started making Manor, people were in frenzy, then everything started slowing down, stopped...
We kinda prmote him to the world, gave him ideas, and he shat on us.
Called us pirates... Well fucking genius, how you get supporters if you can't advertise game with incest contents??
I supported him few months, one of higher tiers as well. But i felt he is really corrupt.
There is a saying, every power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.
Dr is getting paid too much money, for what he does, he started to take advantage upon people that adore his work.
Some are blind (idiots), some are waking up, but as soon as you ask the question, you get shot down, either by one of the idiots, or the Dr banning you off dicord.
This what DICK TATOR does, an utter bellend, a flipin twat, that thinks he rules the world.
I will absolutely NOT!! support him again!
There are tonnes of honest creators, that update games, interact with supporters, or here, with the same pervs like everybody else :p
Those are the real heroes of our community...
You know that actually reminds me of the whole wootch drama and urban X life, context for those not on the loop, another incest game that was good at the start but the creator got greedy and lazy delaying and everytime putting less and less content, to the point of only adding a scene once a year when his patron money was running dry

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

RuberFF

Sep 27, 2018
So, I'm sorry to ask this of you guys but... do you have any complete saves file for the new version? I spent to much time on the oldest one to just redo everything over again.

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
Lmao, he's making $5300 between subscristar and patreon. I thought his patreon was closed, but no, he's milking money there too hahaha. He could literally be saving for buying or building a house over there. Here in Argentina he could come and buy a house in like 4 months of income, and I'm not talking of a shitty small house lol.

Last edited:

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Lmao, he's making $5300 between subscristar and patreon. I thought his patreon was closed, but no, he's milking money there too hahaha. He could literally be saving for buying or building a house over there. Here in Argentina he could come and buy a house in like 4 months of income, and I'm not talking of a shitty small house lol.
True lol, and don't forget the fact that he's not giving decent update deadlines and nor event a progress bar to make things more fair and transparent to their supporters!

Who the F does even thinks on giving out money for several months without expecting actual playable and consistent content?????? please someone answer me why this game its been getting more reworked scenes rather than focus on story development, then maybe move on to the side-character quests and actually give it a intermediate act and a finale?!!!

I been curious on how long its this game supposed to be if there could be any actual game story progress because the game doesn't have a damn inch of sense and is just like a grind affection simulator for each character that unlocks sex scenes without any actual effort needed but at the same time no challenge on doing nothing much

anyways just keep waiting for more reworked scenes and more reworked scenes til all the scenes from doc's perspective seems to be fine then he can actually move on with push new content lmao. unless he actually decides to rework once again another scene and start off from scratch xDDDDDDD

Brommi

Jun 4, 2017
Who the F does even thinks on giving out money for several months without expecting actual playable and consistent content?????? please someone answer me why this game its been getting more reworked scenes rather than focus on story development, then maybe move on to the side-character quests and actually give it a intermediate act and a finale?!!!
i think a lot of people, who are subscribing, are actually new subscriber - a lot of poeple dont know the problem yet, i'd assume

Reid Vishern

Nov 25, 2021
View attachment 900839

Overview:
You play as David (Or whatever name you choose) a boy who has not seen his mother and sisters in two years.
After the divorce of his parents, he stayed with his father in the city, now, his mother invited him to spend his vacations in an old house that she inherited from a dead relative. Hoping she could amend the years and the distance that separated them. Soon he will discover that this house has a buried secret that will change the way he feels about his family.​

Thread Updated: 2022-02-10
Release Date: 2022-02-10
Developer: Dr Bones - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.18B
Language: English
Other Games: Bones' Tales: Survivor Guilt
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Mechanics:

IMPORTANT INFO : NEW SAVES ARE REQUIRED AND SOME NEW SAVES WILL SHOW BUGS
VX ACE RTP PACKAGE IS NO LONGER NEEDED TO RUN THE GAME.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

Extras: -
Saves -
Thanks to @Golem98 for maintaining the walkthrough and @SomeDamnedDude and TrialRagnarok for helping new players! - Dr. Bones

View attachment 632944 View attachment 632945 View attachment 632946 View attachment 632947 View attachment 632948 View attachment 632949 View attachment 632950 View attachment 632951 View attachment 632952 View attachment 632953 View attachment 632954 View attachment 632955 View attachment 632957 View attachment 230531 View attachment 230532 View attachment 230533 View attachment 230534
Hey there just want to ask is there a way to change the name of the main character in the allready save game ?

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
i think a lot of people, who are subscribing, are actually new subscriber - a lot of poeple dont know the problem yet, i'd assume
Not just that but I doubt a majority of them use or even know about f95 so they would be clueless about the problem too, and even if they did have account here you can still see and found those that defending Bones. So yeah unless we can find more way to spread words outside the platform he will continue to scam peoples and kept this bad behavior without any change

Reactions: 2B NieR and yercat

RuberFF

Sep 27, 2018
Then it should not make any problem, what kind of bug are you having?
It just that, the affection of the girls aren't really climbing up anymore (I toke it to 90 the first time, now all the way up to 100)
And I'm not getting the "final confrontation" with the girls, like with the mother to decide what route I was going to chose.

And of course the Diary is "cheat" proof so it doesn't really helps you.

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
It just that, the affection of the girls aren't really climbing up anymore (I toke it to 90 the first time, now all the way up to 100)
And I'm not getting the "final confrontation" with the girls, like with the mother to decide what route I was going to chose.

I can't remember if there was a cap for those values, still, there's certain events that needs to happen before choosing a path with every girl, I'll recommend you to check a walkthrough about it.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018

The cap is 70 for everyone except for Mia (the blonde one, she's capped at 50 so far, although if you bump her to 70, you get the rest of her portrait in the diary).

Most likely you've not talked with Doyle, he needs to become visible, after that, if you have completed most (if not all) the scenes of each girl, there would be a chance to start their State Events. You can also check by yourself if they're ready to start it as the game DOESN'T tell you that they're available.

For example, to check if they're ready, Lucile will be in the studio downstairs instead of sleeping on her bed, Vera won't be with the dog during the first half of the afternoon so you would need to try to enter her room and for Martha, if she's not on her bed at midnight, she's going to be near the fireplace.

Reactions: RuberFF
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes