4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Kusarii

Oct 4, 2017
Finally! How was this game even playable without. :KEK:
Just an update I think I found the first post since the first part of this *update* where someone posted unhappy. There have been 44 pages, 891 posts since with roughly 70% of them being angry people since 2-10-22 aka 43 days. I thought you guys should know since I love you all. Hopefully Bones will take the hint. (y)

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
I'm confused.
It's written that they put the card from CONCEPT to WORKING ON on the 21st, and they completed 2 tasks on it.
Isn't that a good pace ?
Were they working on anything else between July 1st and March 21st ?
If you don't consider the overall time spent on this update, sure. But this single update is around 10 months in the making. For the amount of content giving, even including the reworks, it's like written a book at the speed of one sentence per hour, working 4 hours a day, 2 days a week.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
" Water does not flow under the bridge unless that bridge leads to forgiveness." Let the water flow and so to shall your sperm.
KEEP THE FAITH.
Bones don't need it anyway considered he got tons of money for doing nothing and have done so for a few years now, peoples can be forgiven to a certain point before had to voice out their displeasure. Wished I can still have faith in him but he was too far gone with his behavior and with too many broken promises

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
He can threaten all he likes. If he can't handle barely doing anything with no set schedule, you think he could hold a real job? Dude has no other options.
Pretty much, he can take the bullying. He's earned that more than the money he makes.

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
My apologies, I meant money he takes. The guy just itches his butt and smells his fingers afterwards. He isn't making anything anytime soon.

Reactions: Adoringfan
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes